Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn. He was hot in the ALDS and ALCS and not in the WS. Hook, line, sinker. Arbitrary end points, flukes, and streaks. That's what the postseason is. The best team is shown over 162 games. The season can't just end though. There are very, bery few predicative indicators for postseason play, if any.

I just remembered that he rode the suck truck in the Series after being hot during the AL playoffs so I was just trolling you. :good!:

Lots of baseball still to be played, but as a Braves fan, I'd feel immeasurably better about Atlanta's chances if they can win the division and avoid the play-in game.

Bingo. I hope so too. And baseball is crazy game. A team can be world beater one day and garbage the next. Penthouse to the outhouse and vice versa. In reality we arent as bad as we've played the last 20 something odd games and we aren't as good as we played the first 15. Same for the Nats. At the season's end, it is going to come down to the Braves and Nats final month. Sept 16-18th in Washington is going to be huge.

I just remembered that he rode the suck truck in the Series after being hot during the AL playoffs so I was just trolling you. :good!:

Truth is, sometimes it looks like a watermelon being tossed underhanded and sometimes you can't find the damn thing until it's entering the catcher's mitt. The good players have more of the former than the latter, but you can hit the cold spell at any moment.

Truth is, sometimes it looks like a watermelon being tossed underhanded and sometimes you can't find the damn thing until it's entering the catcher's mitt. The good players have more of the former than the latter, but you can hit the cold spell at any moment.

No doubt. I've watched Jay Bruce hit .350 for one month every season and about .210 for the rest.

The play in game is a freakin joke. Was, is, and always will be a horrendous idea.

That game and the infield fly call are the reasons that I have watched maybe three or four games this year. I might catch an interest again toward playoff time. Right now, **** it.

Idk. Choked last season. May not have the right mentality.

iwJ08RL.gif

1dfYnYM.gif

rihSAqr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back