Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
hair-raising-athletes-bryce-harper.jpg

Has anyone ever actually tested Harper's IQ level? I'm not totally sure he doesn't have a touch of downs. I mean dude ran straight into the wall and didn't even attempt to catch the ball tho.

He simply forgot where he was in respect to his distance from the wall. No big deal.

Unless of course you're just trolling then don't let me interrupt.

There are absolutly no arguments that can be made from the Dan Uggla camp on his intelligence. I knew a couple of guys who went to school with Uggs and his hair dresser (yes he has a personal hair dresser) they all the same thing. Dude would literally bang anything that walks. White, black, skinny, fat. They all said the same thing "Dan Uggla doesn't cull."

There are absolutly no arguments that can be made from the Dan Uggla camp on his intelligence. I knew a couple of guys who went to school with Uggs and his hair dresser (yes he has a personal hair dresser) they all the same thing. Dude would literally bang anything that walks. White, black, skinny, fat. They all said the same thing "Dan Uggla doesn't cull."

There were many times while I was in college and it was after hours that I didn't discriminate...

I mean, why go to an ice cream parlor and not try a few flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back