Biden 1st News Conference

How's it going? I've had work all day. Did he talk about how he can remember 5 words in a row or about injecting bleach?

The one thing I was curious about was why he suddenly walked away from the podium.

Did he grab some water or something?

The guy that sang "My, my, my"?
Star Trek episode.
iu

Bruh, please. That man rambled today. There is no other term that could be used for what happened.

And Trump didn't? He put together minutes of speaking time that made zero sense and you guys would defend him and tell the rest of us what he really meant.

Funny as hell.....The leader of the " free" world is brain dead. And 81 million voted for him. Wink, wink. Are we living in a Monty Python skit ?

Nope. I've been majorly critical of Biden's cognitive well being but he did fine today.

That's nothing like he could have done considering how maligned he's been. He's known for gaffes. More recently he's been known for brain dead but he simply wasn't today. Sorry, he sounded like a normal President.

My group at work hayd taken on a lot more training and many times I'm forced to speak for much longer than I normally would. It is very easy to get a couple of concepts mixed up when trying to get an idea out. No different than Trump used to do

Reactions: PNW Huskie
That's nothing like he could have done considering how maligned he's been. He's known for gaffes. More recently he's been known for brain dead but he simply wasn't today. Sorry, he sounded like a normal President.
Wandering off and failing to deliver an outrageous idea weren't really great looks. He said what all politicians say...nothing of value

Reactions: GVF
Wandering off and failing to deliver an outrageous idea weren't really great looks. He said what all politicians say...nothing of value

Maybe so but based on how I saw him and how he was portrayed I expected confusion and meltdown. Didn't happen. Considering what happened today I think many are premature in claiming his demise is a forgone conclusion

Maybe so but based on how I saw him and how he was portrayed I expected confusion and meltdown. Didn't happen. Considering what happened today I think many are premature in claiming his demise is a forgone conclusion
I hope you are right. The alternate waiting in the wings is unacceptable

He had the questions and answers beforehand and no doubt spent plenty of time prepping. That's really the bare minimum a potus should be able to do

Reactions: AM64
I hope you are right. The alternate waiting in the wings is unacceptable

I still don't think he'll make it 4 years but he's nit as close to the end as many thought. At least today he wasn't. Maybe it's a blip for him but nothing today supported the notion he was in serious cognitive decline.

VN Store

Back