Biden gonna tax us to death

Problem is, like all things government, they won't stop at "big corporations."

And about that minimum wage. Just wait until some flunky does the tax increase "math" based on increased minimum wage and doesn't take into account the decreased hours employers are going to use. Because each and every place that's gone up has seen working hours decrease or automated systems put in place to replace traditional workers.

That little tidbit won't get passed on to Congress or the White House I'd bet. Ask they'll see is the $$$ they think will roll in.

Costco minimum pay $17/hour
Walmart 10.83.

What’s your fair share for the 7 million for gender studies in Pakistan or the 2.1 million for sex education for prostitutes in Ethiopia or the 9.8 billion in federal grants to Ivy League schools since 2016.
About the same as it is for the billions wasted maintaining unneeded military bases.
You seem to have me confused with someone who supports those things.

Dems are all the time wanting higher taxes yet I bet they take every single deduction available. If you want to pay more taxes that's fine claim single, no kids and no home deduction. But keep your filthy hands off my wallet

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
If those wages are so terrible, why does anyone want the job?

Better than nothing, I assume. According to the GOP, they are all expendable worthless people that deserve to live in poverty while working full time. And they have no problem supplementing the Walton's wealth with my tax dollars.

why aren’t all those Wally World employees going over to Costco?

Virtually no turnover at Costco.

And a better question would be why wouldn't Republicans demand corporations to either pay a living wage or pay the public assistance costs generated by their full time employees.

Virtually no turnover at Costco.

And a better question would be why wouldn't Republicans demand corporations to either pay a living wage or pay the public assistance costs generated by their full time employees.
Why wouldn’t Republicans just let the fair market decide. Again my McDonalds and Costco comparison. I’d guess both companies are getting exactly what they want and are paying for.

Better than nothing, I assume. According to the GOP, they are all expendable worthless people that deserve to live in poverty while working full time. And they have no problem supplementing the Walton's wealth with my tax dollars.
LMFAO. According to this GOPer if they want their skills and contributions to be valued they should have some skills that have value. It’s on them to acquire them.

LMFAO. According to this GOPer if they want their skills and contributions to be valued they should have some skills that have value. It’s on them to acquire them.

I am not sure why you are so much in favor of supplementing the wealth of WalMart's low wages. It's founders are among the world's richest people and we have contributed to their wealth with our tax dollars because of their refusal to pay their employees a fair wage.

I am not sure why you are so much in favor of supplementing the wealth of WalMart's low wages. It's founders are among the world's richest people and we have contributed to their wealth with our tax dollars because of their refusal to pay their employees a fair wage.

Stop shopping at walmart

Also to CWV, why not do away with all federal assistance and the minimum wage and leave it up to the states?

Because we don't have the stomach to watch 15% of Americans become homeless. Crime would skyrocket, economic crash etc.

Nice try. If employees want to be valued they need to exhibit value. I didn’t get an engineering degree to help mankind, hell I work in weapons systems. I got one because I’m good at math and physics and the skills are valuable. Luckily I like what I, but that’s more due to my product field that my degree choice. I’d hate working on stupid smart phones.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back