Biden Lowers Price of Oil

What was there to misunderstand? You made a declaration in the title and then posted a link that didn't match. I simply asked you to explain the facts behind your thread title. Over a day later you come back to try and clarify your subpar effort then turn around and make it everyone else's fault. It's absurdity as its finest hence the Seinfeld gifs

That's right. I did those things, as I said -- for a purpose. I contradicted the title of my own post, to poke the folks who blame Biden for oil prices when they go up and then claim he has nothing to do with the prices when they go down. I get that you might not like what I did. If all you want to do is criticize me, then go ahead. But it is not a stretch for you to understand the purpose and agree with me that it should call attention to the fact that some folks around here say one thing and then turn around to say the exact opposite when it suits them.

Last edited:
Well, if the price of oil goes down and Joe didn't do it, why did he do it when the price went up? Oh I know that there are some things Presidents can do to affect the price of oil, but the oil markets are huge, and the President of the United States is not president of an oil company. He does not set oil prices.

Presidents of oil companies don’t set the price of oil.

I'm just yanking the not so smart folks who are forever blaming Biden for everything, like the price of oil and food going up, up, up after Putin started a war in Ukraine. not sure if it's parody or sarcasm.
Your boy Biden is a criminal, a liar, he’s racist and senile…. Even Obama said to never underestimate Joe’s ability to F things up

That's right. I did those things, as I said -- for a purpose. I contradicted the title of my own post, to poke the folks who blame Biden for oil prices when they go up and then claim he has nothing to do with the prices when they go down. I get that you might not like what I did. If all you want to do is criticize me, then go ahead. But it is not a stretch for you to understand the purpose and agree with me that it should call attention to the fact that some folks around here say one thing and then turn around to say the exact opposite when it suits them.
Biden Can Lower Gasoline Prices Now
Through executive orders and rules from his agencies, President Biden has inhibited oil and natural gas from being produced and refined in the United States, resulting in oil prices over $105 per barrel.
the President could reduce gasoline prices if he changed his policies.

draining the strategic reserve isn’t a policy…. It’s a stupid act of desperation

Through executive orders and rules from his agencies, President Biden has inhibited oil and natural gas from being produced and refined in the United States, resulting in oil prices over $105 per barrel.

draining the strategic reserve isn’t a policy…. It’s a stupid act of desperation

So many mental midgets on the left have no common sense to understand what Biden did.
All that you printed in "bold letters" above is what Biden did on his 1st day in the Oval Office.
He completely wrecked the economy to please his radical green deal base of idiots.
Killing the oil industries to do their job in order to usher in a new phase for Americans to travel w/EV & not even set up for the transition to do so. Only stupid bone-headed Democrats know how to destroy an economy that was once number 1 in the world. Idiot Biden is going to countries on bended knee no less & begging them for their increased production of oil. Democrats should never hold any political office in this country again.

Last edited:

Looks like oil and natural gas production today is slightly higher than it was when Trump left office. Did you read something on the radio saying different?

EIA%20oil-gas%202021-2022%20main.png

FYI

Crude Oil Prices - 70 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

Last edited:
So many mental midgets on the left have no common sense to understand what Biden did.
All that you printed in "bold letters" above is what Biden did on his 1st day in the Oval Office.
He completely wrecked the economy to please his radical green deal base of idiots.
Killing the oil industries to do their job in order to usher in a new phase for Americans to travel w/EV & not even set up for the transition to do so. Only stupid bone-headed Democrats know how to destroy an economy that was once number 1 in the world. Idiot Biden is going to countries on bended knee no less & begging them for their increased production of oil. Democrats should never hold any political office in this country again.
Yes, he singlehandedly killed the oil industry

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/01/bp-earnings-q3-2022.html

Yeah…. I should have included pervert

Why are you so sour, Cholly? Biden is not a bad person. He's a good man. If you need to hate somebody so badly that you hate Joe Biden, there's something bad wrong with you. You ought not say mean and hateful things that are not true, especially about good folks.

Yes, he singlehandedly killed the oil industry

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/01/bp-earnings-q3-2022.html

His EO policies did that on day one. Our moron president needs to reverse his domestic policies on killing the american energy sector. Get it back up to running & producing again. Our moron president put dumb policies into place to cripple our production of oil & natural gas. So now he's on bended knee begging others to do his job of which he want do out of fear of his far-left radical base. He's scared to be a leader in this matter & has people to tell him where to go & what to say through a teleprompter. He's just a puppet president like the Democrats wanted him to be .... a president dressed in an empty suit.

Last edited:
His EO policies did that on day one. Our moron president needs to reverse his domestic policies on killing the american energy sector. Get it back up to running & producing again. Our moron president put dumb policies into place to cripple our production of oil & natural gas. So now he's on bended knee begging others to do his job of which he want do.

He killed it so much the oil companies are making record profits..

He killed it so much the oil companies are making record profits..

It isn't their fault .... Joe did that for them w/his shut-down policies. When there's little oil on the market the demand goes up & so does the price as well. Now he whines & cries about it like you. When you have too much gasoline the price goes down. What will this bone-head president do about the diesel shortage running dry that's facing the country? Inflation will be really bad when trucks stop their delivery.

Last edited:
Reactions: allvol123
It isn't their fault .... Joe did that for them w/his shut-down policies. When there's little oil on the market the demand goes up & so does the price as well. Now he whines & cries about it like you. When you have too much gasoline the price goes down. What will this bone-head president do about the diesel shortage running dry that's facing the country? Inflation will be really bad when trucks stop their delivery.
Who is whining? I bought Exxon two years ago. Maybe I whine that I wasn't smart enough to buy more than I did.

Who said he wasn't a bonehead. Like every other President, he can't control short term prices and has no clue what to do long term. I thought sure we'd be burning switchgrass by now

I whis he'd declare war on me and make my income go up 10x.

It's almost like a manufactured virus was released onto the world during an election year to create havoc.
It's almost like trump, instead of doing anything to minimize the virus, just went along with it completely and shut the country down. Oh wait, I guess that makes trump part of the conspiracy, doesn't it?

It's almost like trump, instead of doing anything to minimize the virus, just went along with it completely and shut the country down. Oh wait, I guess that makes trump part of the conspiracy, doesn't it?

What did Trump shut down exactly?

VN Store

Back