Biden Lowers Price of Oil

Then you should be better at it than I am. Why don't you take a crack at the causes of our inflation? Should we consider the historically high rate of corporate profits? I've seen articles stating that corporate profits are at their highest in fifty years. One article said seventy years. Is that a real concern when discussing inflation?
You don’t have to be an economics guru to know paying people not to work while increasing spending drives inflation just a TAD.

No, I believe a sitting president has very little to do with oil prices. I am just pointing out hypocrisy.
Didn’t he say within the first week of presidency that he was getting rid of fossil fuels? I would squirrel away as much as possible if the most powerful person in the world said they were going to shut me down.

Biden is a genius. Raises prices on everything then slightly lowers them and people like this cream their corduroys

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Stop. Just stop. Walk away. You are about to dip your toe into a world of facts that do not support your facebook and twitter bullet points.

Here some reality for you to chew on.

Biden's "regime" approved 34% more oil drilling leases than trump did, in his first year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...rmits-public-lands-than-trump-analysis-finds/

Trump Bans Oil Drilling Off Florida, Georgia, South Carolina

If you had a lick of common sense you'd recognize that not drilling more and not building refineries is expensive a sh*t and the ROI on that takes decades to recoup. Something that shareholders don't want to wait for.
Any idea where he approved the leases at? Oil available there? Can one just drill anywhere and find oil? In terms of hunting, which I enjoy, if the government issued me tags for moose, mule deer, antelope, for Tennessee, would I find success?

Any idea where he approved the leases at? Oil available there? Can one just drill anywhere and find oil? In terms of hunting, which I enjoy, if the government issued me tags for moose, mule deer, antelope, for Tennessee, would I find success?
That’s not their fault. You got your permit. Insert slur of the day here

That’s not their fault. You got your permit. Insert slur of the day here
Absolutely. They say they are issuing drilling permits but in places that do not contain oil/NG. Makes them look good but sticking with the narrative of shutting down the industry.

Absolutely. They say they are issuing drilling permits but in places that do not contain oil/NG. Makes them look good but sticking with the narrative of shutting down the industry.

Maybe you could tell them where the oil and gas is and save everyone the time of exploring?

And there it is. Zero respect for anything Trump did.

I respect the fact that he fast tracked the covid vaccine.
chicablue627-evil.gif

I will end the fossil fuel industry, to this pipeline our that.....encouraging words for a long term investment.

Then you should be better at it than I am. Why don't you take a crack at the causes of our inflation? Should we consider the historically high rate of corporate profits? I've seen articles stating that corporate profits are at their highest in fifty years. One article said seventy years. Is that a real concern when discussing inflation?

Maybe we should consider the real cause? Government spending. Guess you don’t want to go down that road. Why don’t we address the billions given to a corrupt foreign entity during a time of record inflation? Let me guess it’s all because of COVID and Putin right? Anything to shift the blame from Biden I see.

If this same situation had occurred under Trump, you would be bashing him daily. Hypocrisy at its best.

Reactions: Majors
Are you, or ever have been, one of the many idiots who thinks that the bill of rights applies to anyone besides the government? Do you need a civics class?

No.

If the First Amendment protects against government infringement of free speech, then why would you think I don't know that? Are you one of the people who needs to think something that is false just because you want to say something bad about somebody?

Last edited:
Didn’t he say within the first week of presidency that he was getting rid of fossil fuels? I would squirrel away as much as possible if the most powerful person in the world said they were going to shut me down.
Joe isn’t the most powerful person in the world.

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back