Biden Lowers Price of Oil

Because I almost never watch Don Lemon or The View, it appears that facts do not matter to you.
That puts you in line with the majority of America. Both seem to get away with polite racism daily and their audience allows it.

Then you missed my clear statement about the purpose of the OP, to stimulate discussion about the inflation. If you are not up for that, then you are aren't, and I cannot help you with that.
Yeah, I guess I missed your clear statement

Screenshot_20221026_124051.jpg

How dare those mean old corporations / businesses to make a profit. Why can't they sell us their goods & services at cost??? Waaaa Waaaaa Waaaaaa

How did I imply that corporations should supply goods and services at cost? I didn't, so you are wildly misrepresenting my post so you can ridicule something I did not say. I did mention record high profits, the highest in fifty to seventy years. That is the opposite of no profits. Duh.

Yeah, I guess I missed your clear statement

View attachment 506416

Is this statement not clear to you? "The purpose of the OP was to stimulate discussion about inaccuracies from peep who give a President too much credit or too much blame for economic trends. Of course Presidential polices can affect the economy, but so do many other factors. People naturally want things to be simple and easy, but economies are highly complex interactions. They are not simple, and understanding economic trends is not easy." If you just want to quibble, that is your choice. I choose to discuss the issue of our inflation. If you cannot, then you can just say you don't know and have nothing to contribute.

How did I imply that corporations should supply goods and services at cost? I didn't, so you are wildly misrepresenting my post so you can ridicule something I did not say. I did mention record high profits, the highest in fifty to seventy years. That is the opposite of no profits. Duh.

Why did you mention profits?

Is this statement not clear to you? "The purpose of the OP was to stimulate discussion about inaccuracies from peep who give a President too much credit or too much blame for economic trends. Of course Presidential polices can affect the economy, but so do many other factors. People naturally want things to be simple and easy, but economies are highly complex interactions. They are not simple, and understanding economic trends is not easy." If you just want to quibble, that is your choice. I choose to discuss the issue of our inflation. If you cannot, then you can just say you don't know and have nothing to contribute.
That statement was made on page 5 and over 24hrs after the thread was created.

seinfeld-truth.gif

Oh I'm well aware

If you guys prefer obsessing over a thread's title over working the issue it raises, why are you on staff? The thread title is not a steep mountain, at all. I wrote it for a purpose, because I write for a purpose. Talk about rights? That is my right. Do you read for the purpose of understanding or for the purpose of misunderstanding and saying something bad? The latter is what you're doing here.

Last edited:
If you guys prefer obsessing over a thread's title over working the issue it raises, why are you on staff? The thread title is not a steep mountain, at all. I wrote it for a purpose, because I write for a purpose. Talk about rights? That is my right. Do you read for the purpose of understanding or for the purpose of misunderstanding and saying something bad? The latter is what you're doing here.
What was there to misunderstand? You made a declaration in the title and then posted a link that didn't match. I simply asked you to explain the facts behind your thread title. Over a day later you come back to try and clarify your subpar effort then turn around and make it everyone else's fault. It's absurdity as its finest hence the Seinfeld gifs

Reactions: Vol423 and McDad

VN Store

Back