Biden state of the union

A bad choice is a bad choice. Trump, Biden, Harris, Pence....they're all bad choices. Not sure what's gained by saying "my bad choice is better than your bad choice". Other than just being argumentative that is. Seems like it would be more productive and beneficial to find a good choice, but that's not likely to happen, not when all of our politicians put party before country.

You think it's unproductive and argumentative to debate choices here in the political forum? Are you new here?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You think it's unproductive and argumentative to debate choices here in the political forum? Are you new here?
I think you know Biden was a bad choice but rather than just say that, you feel the need to say "but Trump was worse" as if that somehow makes up for it. Both were bad choices. That should be the ultimate takeaway. Neither party is giving us good choices, but of course your preferred bad choice is going to slant the same ways your politics do. One side will slant Biden, one side will slant Trump, but neither gets us where we need to be. It's like asking if I'd rather have my left eye or my right eye gouged from it's socket. I wouldn't consider either choice a "win".

I think you know Biden was a bad choice but rather than just say that, you feel the need to say "but Trump was worse" as if that somehow makes up for it. Both were bad choices. That should be the ultimate takeaway. Neither party is giving us good choices, but of course your preferred bad choice is going to slant the same ways your politics do. One side will slant Biden, one side will slant Trump, but neither gets us where we need to be. It's like asking if I'd rather have my left eye or my right eye gouged from it's socket. I wouldn't consider either choice a "win".

I literally said 'Biden sucks, he was the worst dem candidate in 200 years'.

You keep restating what I said and admonishing me for qualifying what was really the entire point, which is despite Biden being terrible - he was still not as bad as the incumbent.

Sorry for not living in you version of reality where we don't have to choose between the lessor of two shi**ty choices.

You folks and what passes for news sources. I've listened to the Trump speeches where he stumbled and bumbled through a mass of incoherent stream of word salad while you guys praised him. Biden's dementia will be downright refreshing.
Biden wont be living rent free in anyones mind in 2024 and beyond like Trump is for Dems

Do you think this is how a president should act? Sign a bunch of eo's, hold a couple of confusing press conf and take zero unprepared questions? It should make people question who is really running the show right now

No, but I have watched our last two (Biden and Trump) act the same.

Do you think this is how a president should act? Sign a bunch of eo's, hold a couple of confusing press conf and take zero unprepared questions? It should make people question who is really running the show right now
From what I've read, Susan Rice is in control of the White House. That's scary.

Reactions: AM64
I watched Trump take questions for months during a pandemic. Biden hasn't taken any and that's very strange

Although it's not technically a state of the union address a simple search back to Reagan shows every POTUS giving a speech to a joint session of congress in Feb of their first year in office.

VN Store

Back