Biden state of the union

Question...if you had the choice for Prez now between Biden, Harris or Hills..who would u choose? I gotta say Hills. They are all corrupt, but I actually think she is more centrist

Edit: Goodness, what turd did I just put out here!

That would just have to be a "None of the above" for me. At one time years ago, I could have made Biden the choice, but now they are equally contemptible - just for different reasons.

Honestly, there will be a moment when Biden is live and America will gasp.
If he goes live it will happen at some point. The Democrats will just shrug it off if he does. “That’s Joe”.

No way his handlers will readily put him in that situation though. No press conferences. No questions. Nothing unscripted.

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
That would just have to be a "None of the above" for me. At one time years ago, I could have made Biden the choice, but now they are equally contemptible - just for different reasons.

Well, I was in same boat that he had a chance to be moderate...out the window for sure, but his cognitive ability makes me question everything. I get it, he like all pols pander where you never know their true beliefs. The thought that Biden could possibly be manipulated is what frightens me. Not sure one could manipulate Hills.

Reactions: AM64
If he goes live it will happen at some point. The Democrats will just shrug it off if he does. “That’s Joe”.

No way his handlers will readily put him in that situation though. No press conferences. No questions. Nothing unscripted.

Can they do this for years and get away with it? Just going to get worse. Guess they will try the FDR strategy

Reactions: Rickyvol77 and AM64
I literally said 'Biden sucks, he was the worst dem candidate in 200 years'.

You keep restating what I said and admonishing me for qualifying what was really the entire point, which is despite Biden being terrible - he was still not as bad as the incumbent.

Sorry for not living in you version of reality where we don't have to choose between the lessor of two shi**ty choices.
Your transitive properties don’t line up. You say Biden is the worst candidate in 200 years so therefore Biden is worse than Hillary. Then you say Biden is better than Trump. So that would mean that Hillary is better than Trump but she clearly wasn’t.

Aren’t we still in a pandemic?
Technically yes which is why production has not ramped up which is also driving prices up. That being said vaccines are pretty easy to get and a lot more people are out and about than the past 10 months.

Your transitive properties don’t line up. You say Biden is the worst candidate in 200 years so therefore Biden is worse than Hillary. Then you say Biden is better than Trump. So that would mean that Hillary is better than Trump but she clearly wasn’t.

Sounds like something Luther would say. Worst ever BS

giphy-downsized.gif

Biden will live another 20 years just like all of the former Presidents do. The elites seem to live forever, you have to wonder what kind of drugs/treatment they get that seems to extend their life so much farther than rest of us?

It sure isn't that wonderful ObamaCare treatment that they receive for a long lasting life.

Biden will live another 20 years just like all of the former Presidents do. The elites seem to live forever, you have to wonder what kind of drugs/treatment they get that seems to extend their life so much farther than rest of us?
Bleach injections.

Gas prices were low over the past year because of the pandemic. They have returned to where they were pre-pandemic and people are losing their minds. Comical.
People aren’t going back to work my man.....there are still tons of people working from home

VN Store

Back