Biden state of the union

Yeah I got tired of the low gas prices this 2.85 since the real clown took over is much more satisfying
Gas prices were low over the past year because of the pandemic. They have returned to where they were pre-pandemic and people are losing their minds. Comical.

I don't gamble so I have no idea what that means
If you bet $200 that he competes his first term and he does, you win $100. (- sign indicates the favorite, and you bet that amount to win $100).

If he is impeached and your bet $100 on it, you win $600. (+ indicates underdog, and you win the stated amount for every $100 wagered).

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
If you bet $200 that he competes his first term and he does, you win $100. (- sign indicates the favorite, and you bet that amount to win $100).

If he is impeached and your bet $100 on it, you win $600. (+ indicates underdog, and you win the stated amount for every $100 wagered).
Kenny Rogers is in the house.

Honestly, there will be a moment when Biden is live and America will gasp.

Reactions: AM64 and Grand Vol
Kenny Rogers is in the house.

PracticalDizzyCottonmouth-max-1mb.gif

ImmaterialDecimalKiwi-max-1mb.gif

Impeached or has a 25th Amendment hearing?

Reactions: AM64
I'd love to see the odds on Biden dying in the first year - that would be particularly fascinating if Hiliary happened to be the VP.

Question...if you had the choice for Prez now between Biden, Harris or Hills..who would u choose? I gotta say Hills. They are all corrupt, but I actually think she is more centrist

Edit: Goodness, what turd did I just put out here!

I'd love to see the odds on Biden dying in the first year - that would be particularly fascinating if Hiliary happened to be the VP.
Biden will live another 20 years just like all of the former Presidents do. The elites seem to live forever, you have to wonder what kind of drugs/treatment they get that seems to extend their life so much farther than rest of us?

Biden will live another 20 years just like all of the former Presidents do. The elites seem to live forever, you have to wonder what kind of drugs/treatment they get that seems to extend their life so much farther than rest of us?

I have thought that before. They must of signed up for the ACA Plan.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back