Biden The Warhawk

We should allow Japan to build aircraft carriers again.

Nothing could possibly go wrong.

I sense sarcasm. If it is, then I assume you feel that this generation of Japanese are the same as the before... similar to how most assume that Russia is the same as it was during the Soviet era... or Germany is the same as it was during the 1930's.

Juvenile line of thinking.

After 75 years of essentially no military, the Japanese have become like the Germans, spineless.

You know though, after speaking with some of the units that were around the Japanese in Iraq, they weren't to be messed with. Purely defensive rules of engagement, but if the insurgents came after them, they brought the pain.

Second hand stories though.

You know though, after speaking with some of the units that were around the Japanese in Iraq, they weren't to be messed with. Purely defensive rules of engagement, but if the insurgents came after them, they brought the pain.

Second hand stories though.
I'm all for leaving our troops out of Asia and Europe. We can defend ourselves if anyone is stupid enough to try it.

I'm all for leaving our troops out of Asia and Europe. We can defend ourselves if anyone is stupid enough to try it.

Imagine being The Philippines and kicking us out of Clark and Subic. Hey guys, guys, come on guys.

I'm not opposed to keeping a few strategic locations overseas. Japan being one location to have a base.

But I'm like Hog on saying the WWII restrictions can go away.

I'm not opposed to keeping a few strategic locations overseas. Japan being one location to have a base.

I’d say turning the Japanese loose on the Chinese again is just what the Dr ordered.

No Japan isn’t as dominant as they were in the 30’s but they aren’t pansies and they have their interests to protect.

Always thought we should of played the Japan nuke card in regards to NK. The Japanese public would not of liked it, but I would guarantee results. Been like those Pershing II's and Tomahawks in Europe.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Imagine being The Philippines and kicking us out of Clark and Subic. Hey guys, guys, come on guys.
I was stationed there and left right before Pinatubo blew up. Fidel Ramos was trying to get $1 billion for each base lease I think... Then when the volcano blew, we said... nah... we'll leave. I can only imagine the begging that went on after that. And then Cory Aquino and her band of thugs came in... too bad. I actually like the Filipino people as a whole, but their government is almost as corrupt as ours.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I was stationed there and left right before Pinatubo blew up. Fidel Ramos was trying to get $1 billion for each base lease I think... Then when the volcano blew, we said... nah... we'll leave. I can only imagine the begging that went on after that. And then Cory Aquino and her band of thugs came in... too bad. I actually like the Filipino people as a whole, but their government is almost as corrupt as ours.
I thought it was Imelda Marcos and her shoe fetish

Taliban Promises 'Nightmare' For US Troops If They Stay Past May 1st | ZeroHedge

Mullah Mujahid Rahman, a Taliban subcommander from the Ghazni province, also said the group was ready to fight the US. He said the US has "proven they can’t be trusted after retreating from the May 1st deadline" and that the Taliban is willing to "fight till the end" of the US occupation.

"We have the pride of defeating about 100,000 invaders from [different] countries in Afghanistan. A few thousand won’t be a problem at all," he said.​

VN Store

Back