Biden Wins - Trump Loses

Dude, 2 years were wasted with Paul Ryan and the never Trumper Rhinos as well as the Dems in opposition. There was no honeymoon, so get that ish outta here.

Trump was extremely unpopular. He lost the popular vote. He never made unifying the country a goal of his administration. He did not help himself at all.

If there was not maturity from the other side, his reign would have actually been a lot worse believe it or not.

Whatever happened to the Republicans during the Reagan years? Disagreed with them some, but they made valid points and were respected

Now, that party is a bunch of drama queens who ride their hopes on a reality TV star

Reactions: RockyTop85
Does that mean I have permission to riot and loot with out consequence? I need to get some Christmas shopping done.
Do what you gotta do, Mane.

giphy.gif

Trump was extremely unpopular. He lost the popular vote. He never made unifying the country a goal of his administration. He did not help himself at all.

If there was not maturity from the other side, his reign would have actually been a lot worse believe it or not.

Maturity? LMAO.

Whatever happened to the Republicans during the Reagan years? Disagreed with them some, but they made valid points and were respected

Now, that party is a bunch of drama queens who ride their hopes on a reality TV star
Nah. Trumpers aren’t loyal to the Republican Party. They’re loyal to one guy. That why I call them Trumpers and not Republicans. I don’t want to sully the actually decent ones we have on here.

Lol. The left was farrrrrr from mature. This is how I know you're biased AF.

Reactions: Orangeburst and NEO
This is an historic day for America, a step back in the right direction.

After 4 years of your BS you can now suck it trumpsters!

I bid you good day!
Was the step backwards? I think the insult, while it made me chuckle, isn’t lining up with your first sentence. I do like the 180 back to having a good day though so you do the same Coug.

The hate wasn't the last admin. The hate just got the WH. It wasn't republicans who rioted looted and destroyed parts of cities in our country.
Come on man... bread lines are good, you get to meet new folks, we can heal there. Gas... gas, we don't need no stinking gas. China... China... come on man, they ain't no competition. Putin... lol, why I'll look him in the eye and tell him... ah... well you know that thing!

It's gonna be a ride... history will record this as the breaking point for free rule.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I'm just trying to figure out the rules
Sounds like you don't care about rules if you want to have it all burn, because Trump didn't win. Now, all of a sudden you do?

WTF?

Get yourself straight. Or get bent. What difference, at this point, does it make?

VN Store

Back