biden's niece's diary

How would anyone know?

If you know anything about the way Project Veritas conducts their "investigations", then you shouldn't trust them either. They are not above committing forgery.

Nor would I expect you to care if Ashley Biden did publicly deny writing those entries in her diary which concerned being sexually abused by her father.

At some point, the question of why the overwhelming number of right wing outlets have not reported the contents of Ashley Biden's diary as posted on the National File site needs to be asked. It has been there for 22 months now.

The FBI would know whether or not she wrote it in her diary.

I don't trust Project Veritas. The difference is I should be able to trust the FBI, but they've shown time and again that you can't.

I actually would care if Ashley Biden publicly came out and said she never wrote such things in her diary. If she did write such things, and now she says it's not true, I would like to know why she wrote it in the first place.

Also, you ignored how creepy Biden is with little girls, or are you okay with the way he sniffs them? Surely you find that creepy, too. Don't you have children? If someone was sniffing your children, wouldn't you at least be slightly alarmed?

All I want is the truth. I don't expect any major news media to chase it because it would come with consequences none of them are brave enough to face. The abuse or molestation of a child is something that should never be buried.

I have searched for an article in The Daily Mail which mentions the contents of Ashley Biden's diary, and I can't find anything. Can you link an article from The Daily Mail which does this, or not? As of right now, there is no reason for me to believe that you weren't just making it up.
I do not look at The Daily Mail at all, but I clicked on the first article and the contents are there.

1661731239612.png

P. S. Whatever you are doing to search is not working.

Reactions: Zues1
I do not look at The Daily Mail at all, but I clicked on the first article and the contents are there.

View attachment 484562

P. S. Whatever you are doing to search is not working.
That is what I did too. Those articles do not discuss the contents of the diary. Post a link to one of those articles from The Daily Mail which you think mentions the alleged contents of the diary.

I mean, ffs, we saw how reticent people were to reveal Harvey Weinstein as the predator he was. How many passed or tried to bury that story? My understanding is quite a few. And he was just a Hollywood producer. So why do we think these more traditional media channels or outlets would try to expose Biden? He's the POTUS and has been in politics for decades. He's far more powerful than Weinstein could dream of being. And he's not Trump.

How would anyone know?

If you know anything about the way Project Veritas conducts their "investigations", then you shouldn't trust them either. They are not above committing forgery.

Neither is The New York Times, Washington Post, ABCNBCCBSFOXNEWS, etc which are mostly marketed to those with the intellect of an unintelligent 8th grader.

I have searched for an article in The Daily Mail which mentions the contents of Ashley Biden's diary, and I can't find anything. Can you link an article from The Daily Mail which does this, or not? As of right now, there is no reason for me to believe that you weren't just making it up.

You can search Tuckers shows until you find him referencing the daily mail article . I’m sure it won’t take you more than 30 secs , you will also get to listen to a right wing media guy talking about it . 😉

And he was just a Hollywood producer. So why do we think these more traditional media channels or outlets would try to expose Biden?
That doesn't explain why a non-traditional right-wing channel, such as OAN, has not reported the contents of the diary. They sure reported the hell out of Sidney Powell's inflammatory claims about Dominion and Smartmatic. They were heavily invested in the belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was stolen from Donald Trump.

That doesn't explain why a non-traditional right-wing channel, such as OAN, has not reported the contents of the diary. They sure reported the hell out of Sidney Powell's inflammatory claims about Dominion and Smartmatic. They were heavily invested in the belief that the 2020 Presidential Election was stolen from Donald Trump.
Did you not read the whole post? I know you did.

Fair enough ... but they don't say whether or not they independently verified that Ashley Biden wrote those passages. They are taking what National File posted verbatim... even though they received the diary from Project Veritas.

... but you posted what I asked for (finally!)... so that's one outlet, I guess.
I think Ashley Biden could come out and claim it true and you still wouldn't believe it.

The fact remains that the overwhelming majority of right-wing outlets are not reporting the contents of the diary... and that could only be because they have been unable to verify that Ashley Biden wrote those entries. It appears that The Daily Mail did not even try to verify that Ashley Biden had written those entries. They just took National File's word for it.

I think Ashley Biden could come out and claim it true and you still wouldn't believe it.
Wrong. If it came from her mouth? I would believe it, and say that Joe Biden should resign immediately as the President of the United States! Don't pull that crap with me!

You can be a part of "the media" and not be a journalist. Tucker uses television to influence or reach people. His show is the literal definition of right wing media.

I'm trying to help you out. Y'all are arguing back and forth because you don't know what media is. You're saying media, but I don't think that's what you mean.

View attachment 484542

View attachment 484543

Definition of media | Dictionary.com
Why help someone when they’re doing an outstanding job of exposing how clueless they are?

Wrong. If it came from her mouth? I would believe it, and say that Joe Biden should resign immediately as the President of the United States! Don't pull that crap with me!
You've been totally dismissive over the possibility that our President molested his daughter. You've been non-committal on any type of investigation. You've looked at this as completely political from the beginning, not allowing for the possibility it could be true. Republican, Democrat, whatever. I don't give a damn. An accusation of child molestation deserves more than a casual dismissal. I would think you would agree because I was under the impression, maybe I was wrong, that you had children. I don't have children and I feel that way. People who molest children are the lowest of the low.

My point, which remains, is that Tucker Carlson is not a journalist. I have repeated that over and over .... He is the host of an opinion-based show which is not bound by the principles of journalism. He doesn't fact check his claims, and is frequently wrong... without ever correcting the record.

You are trying to play a stupid gotcha game, which I'm not interested in.
Changing the argument now. You said he wasn’t part of the media.

Somebody remind me because I honestly can't remember, did CNN devote coverage to the "rumored" Trump pee tape that never surfaced? I'm just trying to ascertain the difference between the rumored existence of a tape and the actual existence of a diary, and what makes one newsworthy and not the other. I mean, besides politics, of course.
According to BB85, something isn’t discussed by the media until it appears on CNN, MSNBC, or one of the other dozens of media outlets that spent the last five plus years fabricating lies out of thin air about conservatives while completely ignoring any negative allegations against liberal politicians.

You've been totally dismissive over the possibility that our President molested his daughter. You've been non-committal on any type of investigation. You've looked at this as completely political from the beginning, not allowing for the possibility it could be true. Republican, Democrat, whatever. I don't give a damn. An accusation of child molestation deserves more than a casual dismissal. I would think you would agree because I was under the impression, maybe I was wrong, that you had children. I don't have children and I feel that way. People who molest children are the lowest of the low.
1) I have taken into consideration that the diary was stolen by people who obviously saw it as an opportunity to make a lot of money.

2) I have also considered the fact that the diary was sold to Project Veritas, who has a very clear political agenda against Democrats and liberal causes.

3) Finally, I have taken into consideration the oddity that the overwhelming majority of right-wing outlets have not reported the alleged contents of Ashley Biden's diary in the 22 months that it has been on the National File web site.

The political component of this story is inescapable. As for your claim that "An accusation of child molestation deserves more than a casual dismissal," ... that is correct, but when the only evidence has been handled by Project Veritas, the evidence must be carefully scrutinized. You can't just assume that Project Veritas didn't tamper with it. They have been known for such things in the past.

I have two kids. Once more, don't go there with me, Old Man!!!!!

1) I have taken into consideration that the diary was stolen by people who obviously saw it as an opportunity to make a lot of money.

2) I have also considered the fact that the diary was sold to Project Veritas, who has a very clear political agenda against Democrats and liberal causes.

3) Finally, I have taken into consideration the oddity that the overwhelming majority of right-wing outlets have not reported the alleged contents of Ashley Biden's diary in the 22 months that it has been on the National File web site.

The political component of this story is inescapable. As for your claim that "An accusation of child molestation deserves more than a casual dismissal," ... that is correct, but when the only evidence has been handled by Project Veritas, the evidence must be carefully scrutinized. You can't just assume that Project Veritas didn't tamper with it. They have been known for such things in the past.

I have two kids. Once more, don't go there with me, Old Man!!!!!

I haven't gone anywhere with you, but I'll be damned if I'm not put into the position to say... Or what? What are you going to do? You gonna berate me on the internet? Can't really say that scares me much.

There's absolutely nothing to support your assertion that Project Veritas tampered or forged the diary that Ashley Biden has actually said is hers, which is why the FBI seized it.

I haven't gone anywhere with you, but I'll be damned if I'm not put into the position to say... Or what? What are you going to do? You gonna berate me on the internet? Can't really say that scares me much.

There's absolutely nothing to support your assertion that Project Veritas tampered or forged the diary that Ashley Biden has actually said is hers, which is why the FBI seized it.
They have tampered with evidence in the past. You said you didn't trust the FBI for the same reason.

They have tampered with evidence in the past. You said you didn't trust the FBI for the same reason.
I don't. But there's zero evidence they tampered with the diary that Ashley Biden has acknowledged as hers. You do realize she has acknowledged that, right? The FBI would have had no reason to intervene otherwise.

I don't. But there's zero evidence they tampered with the diary that Ashley Biden has acknowledged as hers. You do realize she has acknowledged that, right? The FBI would have had no reason to intervene otherwise.
She acknowledged that the diary was hers. She did not acknowledge that she had written all of the entries as posted to the National File web site. That diary was handled by Project Veritas before it reached the FBI.

... and this is what Project Veritas does with "evidence."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/29/us/politics/project-veritas-ilhan-omar.html

VN Store

Back