biden's niece's diary

I don't. But there's zero evidence they tampered with the diary that Ashley Biden has acknowledged as hers. You do realize she has acknowledged that, right? The FBI would have had no reason to intervene otherwise.
Watch this video, and then tell me whether or not this sounds a lot like the story concerning Ashley Biden's diary. This is what Project Veritas does. They lie. They manipulate evidence. They bribe other people to tell lies in support of their agenda.

... but you trust them, and not the FBI? You clearly have a double standard then.

^^^ This is from a local news report in Minnesota. ^^^

Watch this video, and then tell me whether or not this sounds a lot like the story concerning Ashley Biden's diary. This is what Project Veritas does. They lie. They manipulate evidence. They bribe other people to tell lies in support of their agenda.

... but you trust them, and not the FBI? You clearly have a double standard then.

^^^ This is from a local news report in Minnesota. ^^^

lol I don't trust either. But Ashley has confirmed they had her diary. Ashley has not come out and denied she wrote those things. If she didn't write those things, why not come out and say so? And please don't feed me the "no need to dignify it with a response" tripe.

lol I don't trust either. But Ashley has confirmed they had her diary. Ashley has not come out and denied she wrote those things. If she didn't write those things, why not come out and say so? And please don't feed me the "no need to dignify it with a response" tripe.
By itself, that is not sufficient reason to trust Project Veritas. Watch every bit of that video ... and then answer this question :

Would Project Veritas have any problems with forging a few entries from Ashley Biden's diary?

This is what they do!

By itself, that is not sufficient reason to trust Project Veritas. Watch every bit of that video ... and then answer this question :

Would Project Veritas have any problems with forging a few entries from Ashley Biden's diary?

This is what they do!
What if it's real? It seems while I'm willing to entertain the notion it's fake (waiting on Ashley Biden to say as much), you are not willing to entertain the notion it's real. You've convinced yourself it's fake because you can't believe Biden would do such a thing. You're reverting to your typical political arguments of it being right-wing propaganda (as if the left has never made **** up, lol). And let's be honest, Biden's odd behavior around little children does NOT help his case. If you were being honest with yourself, even you would have to admit there's something strange about how he interacts with children and sniffing them.

How so? Project Veritas clearly does lie, bribe others to lie and manipulate evidence.

Watch this video :

Can't you see the video? I have posted it 2 other times.

So does the FBi. So do both political parties. So do most major news outlets.

What if it's real? It seems while I'm willing to entertain the notion it's fake (waiting on Ashley Biden to say as much), you are not willing to entertain the notion it's real. You've convinced yourself it's fake because you can't believe Biden would do such a thing. You're reverting to your typical political arguments of it being right-wing propaganda (as if the left has never made **** up, lol). And let's be honest, Biden's odd behavior around little children does NOT help his case. If you were being honest with yourself, even you would have to admit there's something strange about how he interacts with children and sniffing them.
It would be very consistent with tactics used by Project Veritas in the past, to have forged those entries concerning sexual abuse and then passed the diary on to a 3rd party to publish. This is why most right-wing sources won't discuss the contents of the diary. They think Project Veritas forged some of the entries.

It would be very consistent with tactics used by Project Veritas in the past, to have forged those entries concerning sexual abuse and then passed the diary on to a 3rd party to publish. This is why most right-wing sources won't discuss the contents of the diary. They think Project Veritas forged some of the entries.
Like I said, your politics won't let you entertain the thought it could be real. You've convinced yourself it's fake and nothing will change your mind.

Like I said, your politics won't let you entertain the thought it could be real. You've convinced yourself it's fake and nothing will change your mind.
Right.

It is too likely that Project Veritas forged those passages concerning sexual abuse. Forgery is very consistent with their proven illegal tactics. Once again, watch that video.

Right.

It is too likely that Project Veritas forged those passages concerning sexual abuse. Forgery is very consistent with their proven tactics. Once again, watch that video.
She's not denied it. Not even once.

She's not denied it. Not even once.
LOL! That really is all you have, isn't it?

... and if she denied it, you would call her a liar. Stop pretending that would change anything. It's just a crutch you are using. Most reasonable can see what happened here. Project Veritas forged those entries.

How so? Project Veritas clearly does lie, bribe others to lie and manipulate evidence.

Watch this video :

Can't you see the video? I have posted it 2 other times.
So do democrats. That hasn't seemed to upset you much the past few years

They all do to get the end they desire. You don't matter to them

LOL! That really is all you have, isn't it?

... and if she denied it, you would call her a liar. Stop pretending that would change anything. It's just a crutch you are using. Most reasonable can see what happened here. Project Veritas forged those entries.
The fact she's never denied it says a lot more than "PV forged it!" with no proof whatsoever. But you keep being a faithful sheep to your party. I guess there's no behavior you won't excuse them of. Sad, really.

Also, lol at the "most reasonable people" comment. You wouldn't know reasonable if it bit you in the ass.

The fact she's never denied it says a lot more than "PV forged it!" with no proof whatsoever. But you keep being a faithful sheep to your party. I guess there's no behavior you won't excuse them of. Sad, really.

Also, lol at the "most reasonable people" comment. You wouldn't know reasonable if it bit you in the ass.
No, it doesn't. The people who trust Project Veritas, would not be swayed by that one bit. They would just call her a liar, anyway. So what would the point be?

This proves that your stated concerns with the FBI are disingenuous. You have no qualms with the tactics that Project Veritas uses. In fact, you think they should be trusted ... until their victim denies it. LOL.

VN Store

Back