biden's niece's diary

There really isn't any need for me to say anything else about this. The bottom line, is that Project Veritas had the diary in their possession before it reached the FBI ....

... and this is how Project Veritas handles evidence :

Republicans are still gullible idiots, riding the Q Anon jock hard as ever! You will never learn.

You are so dumb. Let's examine the facts. PV obtained Ashley Biden's diary. Ashley Biden admitted it was indeed her diary. That's not trusting PV. She admitted it was her diary. Alleged excerpts from said diary are posted. Notice I say "alleged". We know PV had the actual diary because AB said so. We do not know if the excerpts are real. Despite the fact AB acknowledged they had her diary, she never once said the excerpts were false. So she acknowledged it was her diary (so the FBI would go get it), but she won't comment to say those excerpts were false? Hmmm... Seems strange.

Your argument proves you don't really care about truth. You'll excuse the Dems of anything, even child molestation.
You left out the most important component of this :

Project Veritas has a well-documented history of telling lies, bribing people to tell lies in support of their political agenda, and doctoring evidence. Disinformation is their area of expertise.

This video completely discredits Project Veritas and their so-called "investigations."

You left out the most important component of this :

Project Veritas has a well-documented history of telling lies, bribing people to tell lies in support of their political agenda, and doctoring evidence. Disinformation is their area of expertise.
They didn't lie about having her diary.

Would you let Joe Biden babysit your kids, all by his lonesome?

They didn't lie about having her diary.

Would you let Joe Biden babysit your kids, all by his lonesome?
Of course, they didn't. They do want credit for uncovering such a massive scandal... which they thought would hand the 2020 Presidential Election to Trump.

My daughter is 18, and my 15 year old son is more responsible than either of his parents. I don't see that being an issue that would ever arise.

If you don't think Project Veritas forged those entries, then you are more gullible than an adult human being should be.

Of course, they didn't. They do want credit for uncovering such a massive scandal... which they thought would hand the 2020 Presidential Election to Trump.

My daughter is 18, and my 15 year old son is more responsible than either of his parents. I don't see that being an issue that would ever arise.
You do know they tried to sell it to the Trump campaign and were told by the Trump campaign to take it to the FBI, right?

Would you have let him babysit your daughter when she was 11, with this accusation sitting out there? Or would you err on the side of caution?

If you just assume PV forged those entries with no proof whatsoever..... All I can say is bless your heart.
The best indicator of future behavior ... is past behavior.

The proof is that they have an extensive history of this. They peddle disinformation, which they have created themselves. I'm not surprised that you trust them. You seem very gullible when it comes to right-wing disinformation. You desperately want to believe it. That's pathetic.

Last edited:
You do know they tried to sell it to the Trump campaign and were told by the Trump campaign to take it to the FBI, right?

Would you have let him babysit your daughter when she was 11, with this accusation sitting out there? Or would you err on the side of caution?
That is what I've read. I'm not sure they deserve a merit badge for that, though. Any attorney would advise a political campaign against buying stolen property.

The proof is that they have an extensive history of this. They peddle disinformation, which they have created themselves. I'm not surprised that you trust them. You seem very gullible when it comes to right-wing disinformation. You desperately want to believe it. That's pathetic.
At least I don't excuse pedophilia for politics. And I have to say, I am surprised you do. I knew you were a loyal Democrat, but I never thought you were so loyal that you would excuse allegations of child molestation. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but Ashley Biden hasn't stepped up and denied it, and we have no proof PV falsified it, despite your fondest wishes for that to be the case. The only one desperately clinging to beliefs is yourself. I'm open to hearing what Ashley Biden has to say. Not that you would believe her if she admitted it happened.

If Ashley Biden publicly claimed this happened, you would claim PV paid her to do so.

If Ashley Biden publicly claimed this happened, you would claim PV paid her to do so.
I don't think she needs anyone's money. As I have already stated, if she said that her dad had sexually abused her as a child, I would believe her. She has no reason to lie about such a thing.

I'm judging Project Veritas by their past conduct, which has involved breaking the law through acts of deception and bribery, in order to advance their political agenda.

I'm not excusing pedophilia, you idiot. That was a stupid thing to say.

I'm saying that pedophilia didn't happen.

Those entries concerning sexual abuse that are alleged to have been written by Ashley Biden in her diary, were forged by Project Veritas, in an act which is consistent with other acts of deception and dishonesty that they have been shown to have participated in.
With zero proof, you're saying it didn't happen.

You want them to be forged. Since we're not going to get an investigation, we have no idea if they were or not. But it eases your conscious to believe they were. It's how you excuse the possibility that it did happen.

Keep making your excuses.

With zero proof, you're saying it didn't happen.

You want them to be forged. Since we're not going to get an investigation, we have no idea if they were or not. But it eases your conscious to believe they were. It's how you excuse the possibility that it did happen.

Keep making your excuses.
The proof is the history of Project Veritas doing similar things. I have posted a video to it. I don't need my conscience eased. I think it's pretty clear that Project Veritas forged those entries.

You wouldn't have a doubt about calling it a forgery if this involved the FBI, instead of Project Veritas. While trying to portray me as being blinded by political bias ... you are revealing such blindness of your own.

Nobody with any sense, would trust evidence that had been handled by Project Veritas.

You are so dumb. Let's examine the facts. PV obtained Ashley Biden's diary. Ashley Biden admitted it was indeed her diary. That's not trusting PV. She admitted it was her diary. Alleged excerpts from said diary are posted. Notice I say "alleged". We know PV had the actual diary because AB said so. We do not know if the excerpts are real. Despite the fact AB acknowledged they had her diary, she never once said the excerpts were false. So she acknowledged it was her diary (so the FBI would go get it), but she won't comment to say those excerpts were false? Hmmm... Seems strange.

Your argument proves you don't really care about truth. You'll excuse the Dems of anything, even child molestation.

Discussed this with my 14yo daughter and let her read this thread this evening. She was, appropriately, disgusted by Pedo Joe and what he has done.

She said she believes the reason Ashley hasnt come out and denied these things is because either:

1. She intentionally left it behind, as a passive/aggressive way to punish Joe for molesting her and finally let the truth come out or...

2. She left it accidentally but has not and will not deny her allegations of Joe molesting/taking showers with her because she is thrilled that the truth finally came out and she has plausible deniability as far as it being an intentional blow to her Dads credibility and lack of morals.

Either way my daughter says if anyone alleged that i had ever mistreated her or forged something in her handwriting alleging these things that she would use every form of media and communication to IMMEDIATELY clear me and my name of any wrongdoing....immediately.

The fact Ashley doesnt deny or try to clear PedoJoes name speaks volumes. Her silence is DEAFENING.

Last edited:
The proof is the history of Project Veritas doing similar things. I have posted a video to it. I don't need my conscience eased. I think it's pretty clear that Project Veritas forged those entries.

You wouldn't have a doubt about calling it a forgery if this involved the FBI, instead of Project Veritas. While trying to portray me as being blinded by political bias ... you are revealing such blindness of your own.

Nobody with any sense, would trust evidence that had been handled by Project Veritas.
If Ashley Biden hadn't claimed the diary, I'd be more open to believing it a forgery. But she did claim the diary yet hasn't denied the postings of what was allegedly written. It would be simple for her to issue a statement, and I would take her at her word. Would there still be some doubt? Probably, but if she said it was false, I'd leave it at that.

But again, the allegations with no denial plus Biden's own actions lend to the plausibility it's true.

Don't think I haven't noticed how you've ignored my comments on Biden's strange behavior toward children.

I really don't think you're in a position to accuse others of having "no sense".

Discussed this withy 14yo daughter and let her read this thread this evening. She was, appropriately, disgusted by Pedo Joe and what he has done.

She said she believes the reason Ashley hasnt come out and denied these things is because either:

1. She intentionally left it behind, as a passive/aggressive way to punish Joe for molesting her and finally let the truth come out or...

2. She left it accidentally but has not and will not deny her allegations of Joe molesting/taking showers with her because she is thrilled that the truth finally came out and she has plausible deniability as far as it being an intentional blow to her Dads credibility and lack of morals.

Either way my daughter says if anyone alleged that i had ever mistreated her or forced something in her handwriting alleging these things that she would use every form of media and communication to IMMEDIATELY clear me and my name of any wrongdoing....immediately.

The fact Ashley doesnt deny or try to clear PedoJoes name speaks volumes. Her silence is DEAFENING.
Agree that her silence speaks volumes. Such a horrible, hideous accusation to be out there and she has yet to express an ounce of denial.

If Ashley Biden hadn't claimed the diary, I'd be more open to believing it a forgery. But she did claim the diary yet hasn't denied the postings of what was allegedly written. It would be simple for her to issue a statement, and I would take her at her word. Would there still be some doubt? Probably, but if she said it was false, I'd leave it at that.

But again, the allegations with no denial plus Biden's own actions lend to the plausibility it's true.

Don't think I haven't noticed how you've ignored my comments on Biden's strange behavior toward children.

I really don't think you're in a position to accuse others of having "no sense".
LOL.

The diary was hers... Project Veritas didn't forge everything in the diary. They forged the entries which discuss sexual abuse. That is who they are and that is what they do. You aren't open to looking at Project Veritas for who they are, because you are a biased Republican, who wants to believe that Joe Biden sexually abused his daughter, and you are hoping that it eventually damages him politically.

You are actually very creepy, on top of being a hypocrite.

The garbage liberal rag that is the NY Times runs an article with not just allegations...but actual excerpts from the diary itself....and Ashley has not so much as made a statement of half truths and excuses for ole Pedo Joe in order to deflect?

Come on, man.

Joes handlers have advised the family to "pretend it isn't there, and lt will go away" while dropping this student debt bullcrap AND talking about Ukraine

Reactions: MemphisVol77
LOL.

The diary was hers... Project Veritas didn't forge everything in the diary. They forged the entries which discuss sexual abuse. That is who they are and that is what they do. You aren't open to looking at Project Veritas for who they are, because you are a biased Republican, who wants to believe that Joe Biden sexually abused his daughter, and you are hoping that it eventually damages him politically.

You are actually very creepy, on top of being a hypocrite.
LOL at the continued passive aggressive posting and name calling.

You label me a Republican because I don't share your opinion that Democrats are infallible. Both parties are corrupt. If this was Ivanka's diary, I'd be saying the same things I am currently, whereas your arguments would flip because the politics changed. Kind of pathetic.

I'm not the one excusing pedophilia.

The garbage liberal rag that is the NY Times runs an article with not just allegations...but actual excerpts from the diary itself....and Ashley has not so much as made a statement of half truths and excuses for ole Pedo Joe in order to deflect?

Come on, man.

Joes handlers have advised the family to "pretend it isn't there, and lt will go away" while dropping this student debt bullcrap AND talking about Ukraine
This story has been on National File for almost 2 years now, and most right-wing sites won't go near it. That is because they believe that Project Veritas has forged those entries concerning sexual abuse.

They believe that, because of this :

The bottom line is that Project Veritas has no credibility, and they were the last ones tp handle the diary before it was turned over to the FBI. It makes perfect sense that Project Veritas forged those passages.

Watch that video.

There is no way you can watch that video and come away from it not believing that Project Veritas would tamper with the contents of that diary.

LOL at the continued passive aggressive posting and name calling.

You label me a Republican because I don't share your opinion that Democrats are infallible. Both parties are corrupt. If this was Ivanka's diary, I'd be saying the same things I am currently, whereas your arguments would flip because the politics changed. Kind of pathetic.

I'm not the one excusing pedophilia.
Bull $hit. You are as much of a Republican as anyone on here... and a really bad liar. You misrepresent yourself as being an independent. It's crap.

... and I'm not excusing anything. I'm saying that pedophilia didn't happen. Those diary entries were forged by Project Veritas.

This story has been on National File for almost 2 years now, and most right-wing sites won't go near it. That is because they believe that Project Veritas has forged those entries concerning sexual abuse.

They believe that, because of this :

The bottom line is that Project Veritas has no credibility, and they were the last ones tp handle the diary before it was turned over to the FBI. It makes perfect sense that Project Veritas forged those passages.

Watch that video.

There is no way you can watch that video and come away from it not believing that Project Veritas would tamper with the contents of that diary.

Can you link me to an article that says other agencies believe PV forged those entries? Those specific entries?

Bull $hit. You are as much of a Republican as anyone on here... and a really bad liar. You misrepresent yourself as being an independent. It's crap.
I'm a Constitutionalist. Not a Republican, not a Democrat, not a Libertarian. I have no party allegiance. I believe in the Constitution.

You misrepresent yourself as being a decent human being.

VN Store

Back