biden's niece's diary

I have caught PV lying so many times, I can't trust this until I see third party verification.

The good news is, I don't need this to believe Biden is trash.

Would be great to impeach him over this and get our first female president, am I right?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
So what stage are the libs in right now?

Diary is Russian propaganda put forth by Trump?

The diary isn't hers but someone else's with the same name?

The diary us hers but she's not the author of some of the contents.

The diary was stolen so the contents don't matter?

The diary wasnr stolen but left there and is therefore invalid?

It's not proper to look at the diary since it was left there and therefore the people that found it should be prosecuted because they were Trump supporters?

It's not proper to look at the diary since it was left there and therefore the people that found it should be prosecuted because they were Trump supporters?

You could've just read the thread instead of pontificating.

I have caught PV lying so many times, I can't trust this until I see third party verification.

Would be great to impeach him over this and get our first female president, am I right?
How dare you assume Cackles is a woman

There are some in here that would cover for the idiot even if they were in the bathroom handing them both a towel when their shower was over.

"The DailyMail.com states that The New York Times confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic after the newspaper “reported a Justice Department probe over the diary in November 2021.”

From Vanshaver.com, an alleged quote from AB's diary written in 2019:

"But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hypersexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzacks house, I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers with my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Quote from the excerpt above, "Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics..." could lead one to believe that a large part of the diary, if not all, are the drug induced ramblings/fantasies of a person in a state of detox.

However, since this has been out in the public for two years(?) and if the published excepts are untrue, why would AB allow this to just linger?

"The DailyMail.com states that The New York Times confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic after the newspaper “reported a Justice Department probe over the diary in November 2021.”

"But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hypersexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzacks house, I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers with my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Quote from the excerpt above, "Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics..." could lead one to believe that a large part of the diary, if not all, are the drug induced ramblings/fantasies of a person in a state of detox.

However, since this has been out in the public for two years(?) and if the published excepts are untrue, why would AB allow this to just linger?

That last line is the smoking gun

Easier to ignore problems when you are recovering than going through even more stress of putting yourself out there.

You are a liberaltarian. You just are in denial about that too.

How is a liberaltarian different from a libertarian? It's the same word.

Libertarians who want to fight the culture war and desire strong immigration restrictions, etc. Are not classical liberals, which is what libertarianism is.

I don’t think a single person has mentioned impeaching Biden over a diary, but keep trolling

How is a liberaltarian different from a libertarian? It's the same word.

Libertarians who want to fight the culture war and desire strong immigration restrictions, etc. Are not classical liberals, which is what libertarianism is.
You saying there is no difference between a Classic Liberal and a Libertarian?

I would consider myself more Liberal than Libertarian.

You saying there is no difference between a Classic Liberal and a Libertarian?

I would consider myself more Liberal than Libertarian.

Classical liberalism is the origin of libertarianism. They're still seen as synonyms by some. If libertarianism is what most living libertarians say it is, then maybe it's some right-leaning version now, but the origin was classical liberalism.

Reactions: 85SugarVol
Classical liberalism is the origin of libertarianism. They're still seen as synonyms by some. If libertarianism is what most living libertarians say it is, then maybe it's some right-leaning version now, but the origin was classical liberalism.
Hmm. You’ve given me something to dig into.

VN Store

Back