biden's niece's diary

You're right. The incidents are very similar. Real Podesta emails with real life references to pedophilia. Real diary with real life accusations of her father being a pedophile (or pedophile adjacent). The similarities are uncanny. It is hard to look at Podesta's emails and this diary and come away with these people not being the ducks that they look and sound like.
No adult should be this gullible.

I have scoured the internet, and far as I can tell, that alleged content of Ashley Biden's diary, has only been reported by far right sites with little credibility.

They include :

1) National File - a right-wing blog and news website, founded in August of 2019. They are best known for publishing false and misleading claims about COVID-19.

2) Project Veritas - a far right activist group, which produces deceptively edited videos of its undercover operations, which use secret recordings in an effort to discredit mainstream media. They have proven themselves to not be above lying.

3) The Gateway Pundit - a far right fake news site, which is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

I don't buy it. It looks too much like PizzaGate to me.
LOL 😂 😂

You're right. The incidents are very similar. Real Podesta emails with real life references to pedophilia. Real diary with real life accusations of her father being a pedophile (or pedophile adjacent). The similarities are uncanny. It is hard to look at Podesta's emails and this diary and come away with these people not being the ducks that they look and sound like.
No one really followed up on that pizza place having a basement and their musical guests that performed songs about raping/murdering children. Way too much weird stuff that would normally get people scrutinized by the media at the least.

You do understand that the diary and it's alleged contents have been on the National File website since October of 2020, right? Some of you are acting like this is some new revelation. This has been out there for a long time.

Those forged diary entries were a ploy by Project Veritas to throw the 2020 Presidential Election to Donald Trump, but it failed.

If they were forged entries why haven’t AB or her uncle sued for defamation? Those are pretty big and slanderous allegations.

If they were forged entries why haven’t AB or her uncle sued for defamation? Those are pretty big and slanderous allegations.
As long as it remains in the realm of "National File" there is no reason not to ignore it. It isn't like this has been big news. I had never heard of anything concerning the contents of the diary until about a month ago ... and these passages have been on the National File web site since October of 2020. Filing suit would only bring it to the attention of most people who have never heard a word about it.

As long as it remains in the realm of "National File" there is no reason not to ignore it. It isn't like this has been big news. I had never heard of anything concerning the contents of the diary until about a month ago ... and these passages have been on the National File web site since October of 2020. Filing suit would only bring it to the attention of most people who have never heard a word about it.

BS, it’s been out there for well over a year.

BS, it’s been out there for well over a year.
I said that it had been on the National File web site since October of 2020. Regardless of what you want to call BS on ... the alleged contents of the diary have mostly been ignored by the press, including right-wing outlets. That is because most journalists understand that it is possible that those diary entries were forged by Project Veritas. It would be consistent with other illegal acts that they are known to have done in their effort to smear Democrats..

It's a ploy. Unca Joe is being set up to be forced out right after mid-terms.
Between the laptop, withheld information of the Ashley diary and Zuckerberg saying the FBI spoke with Facebook prior to the election. Looking like the transition of power will be a nice way to step away after Thanksgiving after talking it over with family.

No adult should be this gullible.
Russian collusion and the dossier were reported as fact by every single main stream TV show, newspaper, magazine, blog, social media, etc. At least half the country was convinced it was legit. Hopefully it doesn't take as long but let's let it wash itself out.

No one really followed up on that pizza place having a basement and their musical guests that performed songs about raping/murdering children. Way too much weird stuff that would normally get people scrutinized by the media at the least.
That is a lie. The Washington DC Metro Police were the first to debunk that insane story.

What to Know About Pizzagate, the Fake News Story With Real Consequences

I accuse you of being gullible conspiracy theorists, and what do you do? Double down on an old debunked conspiracy theory. Thanks. You make my point better than I ever could.

Russian collusion and the dossier were reported as fact by every single main stream TV show, newspaper, magazine, blog, social media, etc. At least half the country was convinced it was legit. Hopefully it doesn't take as long but let's let it wash itself out.
A strong fall back stance on reality of people being told what to believe. Adults are gullible. Imagine the world today had the media investigated those claims honestly.

I said that it had been on the National File web site since October of 2020. Regardless of what you want to call BS on ... the alleged contents of the diary have mostly been ignored by the press, including right-wing outlets. That is because most journalists understand that it is possible that those diary entries were forged by Project Veritas. It would be consistent with other illegal acts that they are known to have done in their effort to smear Democrats..

I think it’s been ignored by most MSM because they have protected Biden since he announced his candidacy, everyone else doesn’t want his jack booted FBI thugs showing up at their door.

A strong fall back stance on reality of people being told what to believe. Adults are gullible. Imagine the world today had the media investigated those claims honestly.
We'd still have been screwed just with one less impeachment

Between the laptop, withheld information of the Ashley diary and Zuckerberg saying the FBI spoke with Facebook prior to the election. Looking like the transition of power will be a nice way to step away after Thanksgiving after talking it over with family.
^^^ The lunatic fringe is the mainstream of the Republican Party now.

I think it’s been ignored by most MSM because they have protected Biden since he announced his candidacy, everyone else doesn’t want his jack booted FBI thugs showing up at their door.
The contents of the diary have also been ignored by most right-wing outlets as well.

Why haven't OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, The Washington Times, The Federalist, American Spectator and National Review reported the alleged contents of the diary? You aren't going to tell me that they are running cover for Biden are you?

They suspect that Project Veritas forged those entries and they are gun shy.

The contents of the diary have also been ignored by most right-wing outlets as well.

Why haven't OAN, Newsmax, Breitbart, The Washington Times, The Federalist, American Spectator and National Review reported the alleged contents of the diary? You aren't going to tell me that they are running cover for Biden are you?

They suspect that Project Veritas forged those entries and they are gun shy.

They’re not running cover for Biden, they’re avoiding harassment from the FBI.

Why does BB85 get up everyday and treat VN like a job? Why do you chime in so much and repeat the same thing over and over? Is he getting paid by the dems to defend this terrible administration on a sports message board?

Reactions: davethevol
He still believes the dossier was real.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back