biden's niece's diary

Hmm. You’ve given me something to dig into.

And to clarify, "classical liberal" doesn't mean left-leaning, either. It doesn't really fit on our commonly accepted political spectrum. It's easier to look at it like the left is no government and right is total government, so:

- on the left, we have anarchy and then libertarianism,
- and around the center we have moderates,
- and then to the right we have staunch D's and R's about the same spot,
- and then to the far right, we have communists and authoritarians.

And to clarify, "classical liberal" doesn't mean left-leaning, either. It doesn't really fit on our commonly accepted political spectrum. It's easier to look at it like the left is no government and right is total government, so:

Yes. Classical Liberal in the vein of Locke or Smith. I’ve felt I most closely align there for a while now.

Are you familiar with Jeff Hummel?

Yeah, I have one of his books on my shelf, tho I never finished it
I came across a blog from him where he lays out the ideological differences (though slight) between Classic Liberal and Libertarian.

Only glanced at it briefly so far.

That's been my question, but according to a couple of posters, "it doesn't dignify a response". I would think accusations of child molestation warrant a response, but maybe that's just me.
I understand that position. It’s convenient, but understandable.

Must be tough sitting on the truth like that.

Not sure I’d be happy about it as a father of daughters.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How is a liberaltarian different from a libertarian? It's the same word.

Libertarians who want to fight the culture war and desire strong immigration restrictions, etc. Are not classical liberals, which is what libertarianism is.
Liberaltarians are liberals but are just too ashamed to admit it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
"The DailyMail.com states that The New York Times confirmed that the Ashley Biden diary is authentic after the newspaper “reported a Justice Department probe over the diary in November 2021.”

From Vanshaver.com, an alleged quote from AB's diary written in 2019:

"But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hypersexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzacks house, I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers with my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Quote from the excerpt above, "Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics..." could lead one to believe that a large part of the diary, if not all, are the drug induced ramblings/fantasies of a person in a state of detox.

However, since this has been out in the public for two years(?) and if the published excepts are untrue, why would AB allow this to just linger?
What The Daily Mail says is misleading. The New York Times verified that the diary was Ashley Biden's. However, they did not verify that the entries concerning sexual abuse were written by Ashley Biden.

The possibility that Project Veritas forged those entries must be considered, given their extensive history of tampering with evidence, doctoring videos, and offering large cash bribes to people to get them to tell lies which support their political agenda.

I have posted a video to this thread multiple times now, which should be more than enough to call the integrity of Project Veritas into question. The Conservatives /Republicans /Trump supporters in this thread would never give the FBI the benefit of the doubt, like they are willing to give Project Veritas. It's an obvious double standard.

I would like to believe that the world is not run by a cabal of pedophiles. I really would. I'm squinting as much as I can while looking at this mosaic and trying to not see a world run by pedophiles. Sadly, I just can't NOT see that the world might in fact be run by pedophiles.
^^^ A PizzaGate believer. ^^^

Those diary entries are straight out of that playbook.

The Republican Party has become the Party of kooks, crackpots, conspiracy theorists and Trump apologists. It is a Cult of Personality, with people like James O'Keefe who are willing to do anything to win elections.

Last edited:
It hasn't elevated above the Project Veritas realm in two years, and isn't likely to. No legitimate news source wants to talk about it.

... and let's face it, if she denied that she had written those entries, people like @Weezer wouldn't believe her anyway. The "she hasn't denied it, so that must mean that it is true," rationale is just a crutch. People are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of what she does.

It's a ploy. Unca Joe is being set up to be forced out right after mid-terms.
You do understand that the diary and it's alleged contents have been on the National File website since October of 2020, right? Some of you are acting like this is some new revelation. This has been out there for a long time.

Those forged diary entries were a ploy by Project Veritas to throw the 2020 Presidential Election to Donald Trump, but it failed.

Watch this video and tell me whether or not Project Veritas is above forging diary entries in order to smear a Democratic Party nominee right before an election. The fact that Project Veritas was in possession of that diary can not be ignored here. They had the opportunity to do what they do : Tamper with evidence and tell lies.

Peddling disinformation, which they have created themselves, is what Project Veritas specializes in. They are liars who bribe others to lie for them. They have zero credibility, and they are at the heart of this entire story.

^^^ A PizzaGate believer. ^^^

Those diary entries are straight out of that playbook.

The Republican Party has become the Party of kooks, crackpots, conspiracy theorists and Trump apologists. It is a Cult of Personality, with people like James O'Keefe who are willing to do anything to win elections.

You're right. The incidents are very similar. Real Podesta emails with real life references to pedophilia. Real diary with real life accusations of her father being a pedophile (or pedophile adjacent). The similarities are uncanny. It is hard to look at Podesta's emails and this diary and come away with these people not being the ducks that they look and sound like.

You do understand that the diary and it's alleged contents have been on the National File website since October of 2020, right? Some of you are acting like this is some new revelation. This has been out there for a long time.

Those forged diary entries were a ploy by Project Veritas to throw the 2020 Presidential Election to Donald Trump, but it failed.

You have the temerity to call other people conspiracy theorists and kooks? You're asserting the bold while not one single "trustworthy" (in your eyes) news source has said anything similar?

You have the temerity to call other people conspiracy theorists and kooks? You're asserting the bold while not one single "trustworthy" (in your eyes) news source has said anything similar?
I'm asserting what is in bold, because it is completely consistent with the known illegal tactics of Project Veritas, as I pointed out, in the video in post # 571 (from up above).

If you are taking the claims of Project Veritas at face value, then you are gullible as hell. The fact that they handled this diary after Ashley Biden last had it in her possession, and before the FBI took custody of it, is highly relevant to this story when you take Project Veritas's sordid history of tampering with evidence and making lucrative bribes into account.

VN Store

Back