biden's niece's diary

You guys are chastising BB for responding to legal arguments. Nobody in this thread had talked about this component to this point, so why is he responsible for addressing it? I got this far in the thread wondering what the hell is in the diary. Still don't know, but I'll keep reading.

Believe many are more concerned about what’s inside (legal arguments of molestation) more than how it was attained. Seems as though she left it to be found.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
You are living in an alternate reality where you get to define what the law says. You don't.

The actions taken by the defendants in this case constituted trafficking in stolen property ... as defined by the actual law. Hence, the reason that these people just pleaded guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Interstate Transportation of Stolen Property, which is a felony.

Your "Finders = Keepers" reasoning is not the law.

what makes it stolen property as defined by the law? I’m not sure what state this occurred in, but if you leave things in a home that’s not yours and someone else moves in, it’s going to be hard to claim you’ve not abandoned those items.

If they had thrown the items away, there wouldn't have been any legal peril for them. They tried to profit from them. And Ashley had signaled to the owner of the house, that the belongings she was leaving behind were things she would reclaim later. By the account of the house's owner (a friend of hers), Ashley Biden had asked if it would be okay to leave those things behind and her friend said it was.

Sounds like a story full of holes. Why would you leave your personal belongings in a friends rental property? Seems they’re openly lying to you and your own partisan nature is prohibiting you from seeing the truth

Reactions: AM64
You guys are chastising BB for responding to legal arguments. Nobody in this thread had talked about this component to this point, so why is he responsible for addressing it? I got this far in the thread wondering what the hell is in the diary. Still don't know, but I'll keep reading.

She showered with her dad, she said it was probably inappropriate, and at some point says she believes she was molested but doesn’t say by who

There is not a report in The New York Times which has confirmed that Ashley Biden wrote passages in her diary about being molested by her dad. There are reports in The New York Times that have confirmed the existence of the diary, but not its contents. You are dead wrong. On other sources, you might have a chance here... but not The Gray Lady. I read it every day.

Post a link to Fox News verifying the contents of Ashley Biden's diary. I don't believe you.

Here’s a direct quote from the times confirming that the published written passages are from the diary

Attachments

• 7D4823E6-B969-4E74-829D-792D96EDF12C.jpeg
    7D4823E6-B969-4E74-829D-792D96EDF12C.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 21
Why wasn’t her friend in possession of her personal property? Why did another person have access to those personal possessions? If they were secured they could not have been taken.
The math says the fbi investigated no less than 5 ppl and 2 news sources over a diary Ashley didn’t try to recover. She had to be called and admitted it was hers.
The Biden kids sure are reckless when it comes to sensitive personal materials. Seems like they wanted this stuff to be discovered without actually having to do it themselves.

Sure, so the facts seem to be that she showered with her dad, thinks it was inappropriate, and was molested by someone unnamed
All I need is for it to be verified. That’s it. I will never defend a child molester but I also won’t wrongfully accuse someone of it either.

Reactions: AM64
The house is owned by a friend of hers... that friend has confirmed, that is what happened, but as far as that couple who sold the diary is concerned, it really doesn't matter. There was not a legitimate reason for them to be in possession of Ashley Biden's diary, much less selling it. They pleaded guilty to the charges and apologized in court for their actions. How about you do the math?
Flip the script and you’d be crying that Trump’s family and the friend were lying. We all know it.

Reactions: 0nelilreb and AM64
The content is important. I simply don't believe that it contains what is being alleged, because of the lack of credibility of the sources. The whole thing is too similar to PizzaGate.

Show me an actual journalist who has reported the content of Ashley Biden's diary. You people are gullible as hell.
All your favorite sources said the Hunter laptop was crap too there BB. However, in this case I 100% hope it’s fake.

VN Store

Back