biden's niece's diary

Here’s a direct quote from the times confirming that the published written passages are from the diary
That is not a direct quote from The New York Times, in a New York Times article.

Why can't you just post a direct link to the New York Times article which verifies the story? Because it doesn't exist!!

You are leaving out the fact that Ashley Biden's friend owns the home, and this friend said that Ashley Biden had asked if it would be okay to store her belongings in the house. She had permission to do so... and per this friend the items were stored in boxes kept in the garage. The defendants in this case had to go to some effort to find them. They had no business looking through those boxes in the first place.

Why would you think it was a good idea to sell someone's diary? It obviously doesn't belong to you.

You're acting like this is all normal stuff. When I rent out a home I own, I remove all of my personal belongings. If a friend of mine had items within the home, I would 100% remove those because I would not want to be responsible for my friend's property. So none of that story makes sense.

But overall you seem focused on the least important aspects of this story. The important things seem to be "why is the FBI investigating this" and "what's within the diary"?

Do you intend on addressing the important questions or do you just contine pretending leaving your diary in a friend's rental property is normal behavior?

You're acting like this is all normal stuff. When I rent out a home I own, I remove all of my personal belongings. If a friend of mine had items within the home, I would 100% remove those because I would not want to be responsible for my friend's property. So none of that story makes sense.

But overall you seem focused on the least important aspects of this story. The important things seem to be "why is the FBI investigating this" and "what's within the diary"?

Do you intend on addressing the important questions or do you just contine pretending leaving your diary in a friend's rental property is normal behavior?
The defendants in the case pleaded guilty apologized for their actions. That's pretty much where the story ends.

... and it has not been proven that those passages concerning sexual abuse were written by Ashley Biden. You have not linked an article from The New York Times which shows that they verified the authenticity of those passages. You have linked something which claims to be quoting The New York Times. Post a direct link to The New York Times, and I will admit that I was wrong. As of right now, this is still on the level of PizzaGate.

Flip the script and I wouldn't care about this story. There are more important things to be critical of Trump for.
That’s hilarious. You have latched onto literally every anti-Trump story that has ever existed whether true or not. No one believes you would let this one pass if it were Trump. Or maybe you intended that to be sarcastic. Yep, now that makes sense! Good one BB!

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Where does it say that they verified that the passages concerning sexual abuse/showering were written by Ashley Biden? It doesn't.

You stated the quote I provided was not from the NYT. The NYT is clearly stating the pages published October 24th were from her diary. The pages published October 24th are the ones that concern sexual abuse/showering.

What more would you like?

You stated the quote I provided was not from the NYT. The NYT is clearly stating the pages published October 24th were from her diary. The pages published October 24th are the ones that concern sexual abuse/showering.

What more would you like?
That article does not address the alleged content of Ashley Biden's diary at all. It does not mention sexual abuse or showers with her dad. It does not say that they have verified that she wrote those passages.

Wait this happened 2 years ago and still no verifiable proof of it existing? Project Veritas has had it that long and nobody else has picked up the story? Not even OAN or NewsMax? And it was going on during an election and the Trump campaign didn’t use it? It would have been a golden ticket. This doesn’t add up.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
That article does not address the alleged content of Ashley Biden's diary at all. It does not mention sexual abuse or showers with her dad. It does not say that they have verified that she wrote those passages.

It states the passages posted October 24th were from her diary. Those passages are about sexual abuse and showers.

Reactions: AM64
Wait this happened 2 years ago and still no verifiable proof of it existing? Project Veritas has had it that long and nobody else has picked up the story? Not even OAN or NewsMax? And it was going on during an election and the Trump campaign didn’t use it? It would have been a golden ticket. This doesn’t add up.
This is PizzaGate 2.0.

If the diary doesn’t exist, what’s the fbi investigation about? The NYT admits the published passages were from here diary also

Even snoops says the daughter confirmed the story and deleted the post. Or at least confirmed the the account that contains screenshots of her confirmation and then the post was deleted are in fact Biden’s daughters account.

If Biden is guilty of showering with his daughter then it’s just one more thing this guy has done.

If the diary doesn’t exist, what’s the fbi investigation about? The NYT admits the published passages were from here diary also

I think you’re looking for something that isn’t there. It’s been 2 years. Nobody has picked it up??? The Trump campaign saw it, and even they say said “nah”. So that either means they didn’t believe it, or they are enabling a child molester.

It states the passages posted October 24th were from her diary. Those passages are about sexual abuse and showers.
LOL.

It does not mention the content. That is bizarre considering the salacious nature of what was supposedly written You are trying to connect dots to serve your agenda. There are 2 major problems with this :

1) The New York Times only states that another party published passages from the diary. The content of the diary was not addressed. The New York Times article was not a fact check.

2) Don't you think conservative outlets such as Fox News and The Daily Caller would be running with a New York Times fact check of a story like this?

I think you’re looking for something that isn’t there. It’s been 2 years. Nobody has picked it up??? The Trump campaign saw it, and even they say said “nah”. So that either means they didn’t believe it, or they are enabling a child molester.
They are enabling a child molester.
See the video above

At the time, no one could verify it. Multiple sources now admit the diary is real and was “stolen”. That part doesn’t even seem debatable. The reason project veritas and others didn’t touch it originally was they did not know if it was really her diary. That’s no longer a question.

I’m curious, do you think it’s normal for the fbi to investigate “stolen” diaries?

At the time, no one could verify it. Multiple sources now admit the diary is real and was “stolen”. That part doesn’t even seem debatable. The reason project veritas and others didn’t touch it originally was they did not know if it was really her diary. That’s no longer a question.

I’m curious, do you think it’s normal for the fbi to investigate “stolen” diaries?
Since it was a federal crime due to the interstate sell of the item I’d say that’s perfectly reasonable wouldn’t you?

The New York Times never addresses the content of the diary. At no point in that article does The New York Times ever say that they verified that Ashley Biden wrote passages concerning sexual abuse/showering with her dad.

VN Store

Back