biden's niece's diary

Sniffing little kids (it’s on video)
Massaging little kids (it’s on video)
Telling the world he let kids pet his leg hair in the pool (it’s on video)

His daughter writes in her journal about showering with her father at 14 years old.

Based on his previous actions I can believe he did it.

You are living in an alternate reality where you get to define what the law says. You don't.

The actions taken by the defendants in this case constituted trafficking in stolen property ... as defined by the actual law. Hence, the reason that these people just pleaded guilty to Conspiracy to Commit Interstate Transportation of Stolen Property, which is a felony.

Your "Finders = Keepers" reasoning is not the law.
My my, the police can pick up anything left behind and test for DNA if they think you are a suspect, but I’d be arrested for using stuff left behind intentionally by a previous tenant? now tell me if this had been Ivanka’s diary you’d have the same opinion.

My my, the police can pick up anything left behind and test for DNA if they think you are a suspect, but I’d be arrested for using stuff left behind intentionally by a previous tenant? now tell me if this had been Ivanka’s diary you’d have the same opinion.
In fairness, that scenario would most assuredly be reported on by "reliable" news sources.

So in this instance focusing on how the information was obtained is all important and the actual content is not.

In the Mar a Lago thread the content is all important and the method of obtaining is not.

Honesty and equality are always flexible concepts to dems. The one constant with them is that your money is actually theirs to use as they see fit.

Reactions: Vol423
Why wasn’t her friend in possession of her personal property? Why did another person have access to those personal possessions? If they were secured they could not have been taken.
The math says the fbi investigated no less than 5 ppl and 2 news sources over a diary Ashley didn’t try to recover. She had to be called and admitted it was hers.

Like maybe she planted the diary with hopes that it would be found? Accidental disclosure.

Because these claims have been made by very low profile sources which are not credible. If she was to "go on every liberal news network" denying that she wrote those things, she would be bringing attention to a story that not a lot of people are aware of = giving it oxygen. If Fox News was to report this as factual, then yes, she should speak out against it if it isn't true.

Funny that you are bringing up the concept of noncredible news sources. The concept of rights should consider the fact that rights be used as intended, but we have never tied "freedom of the press" to the concept that the press have the responsibility to be honest in reporting to be accorded Constitutional rights. We license many professions, but make no such requirement of "journalists"; and now with the internet, anyone can be a journalist - without even having direct access to the event, sources, or actual documents. "News" can now just be opinion based on what somebody else said - but it is "protected" and so is the "source". Think about that. You could be accused in the news with background from an anonymous source, and your accuser is protected by freedom of the press. This works both ways, you know. The liberal media practice it every night in the evening news; their favorite is the lie of omission; the perfect vessel to publish innuendo and misleading stories ... you just leave out the bits that keep the story from adding up. Clean up the press????

Of course, it does. They creatively edit videos to suit their agenda.

Duh. "News" sources do that. In the most famous case I'm pretty sure it was actually one of the accredited major news networks (read leftist or liberal) that got caught in the lie.

Reactions: StarRaider
I gotta say the least believable thing in this thread is BB saying if a story is in the NYT he would know it because he's a subscriber. I subscribe to the WSJ but I'm pretty sure it contains stories I didn't read

Considering headlines rarely match the article contents these days, it's hard to know what's written if you bypass an article based on the supposed content. One thing for sure is that most articles never deliver on what the headline advertises.

Sniffing little kids (it’s on video)
Massaging little kids (it’s on video)
Telling the world he let kids pet his leg hair in the pool (it’s on video)

His daughter writes in her journal about showering with her father at 14 years old.

Based on his previous actions I can believe he did it.
You forgot pinching a little girls Nipple. (It’s on video)

Reactions: AM64
what makes it stolen property as defined by the law? I’m not sure what state this occurred in, but if you leave things in a home that’s not yours and someone else moves in, it’s going to be hard to claim you’ve not abandoned those items.
You are leaving out the fact that Ashley Biden's friend owns the home, and this friend said that Ashley Biden had asked if it would be okay to store her belongings in the house. She had permission to do so... and per this friend the items were stored in boxes kept in the garage. The defendants in this case had to go to some effort to find them. They had no business looking through those boxes in the first place.

Sounds like a story full of holes. Why would you leave your personal belongings in a friends rental property? Seems they’re openly lying to you and your own partisan nature is prohibiting you from seeing the truth
Why would you think it was a good idea to sell someone's diary? It obviously doesn't belong to you.

VN Store

Back