Big Brother

This season continues to deliver.

It was way too early to blow up the Leftovers. Michael's already got a big target on his back, especially with all the winning he's doing.

The original nominations from Taylor were Terrance and Indy.

Huffines is purposely going out of his way to defend racism.

The original nominations from Taylor were Terrance and Indy.

Huffines is purposely going out of his way to defend racism.

Lol. Indy isn't white.

Was her target a black man when I spoke on it? Yes or no? Did she say several times thereafter that she didn't want to target any woman and never once said she was against targeting a black man?

What is your problem with reality?

Last edited:
Yeah, gotta say Taylor didn’t really do anything this week that seemed to be motivated by race. She said she didn’t want to target another black woman when discussing Jasmine, but that was pretty much it. Which seems odd in terms of the game considering Jasmine was on the side that treated her poorly and absolutely wanted her out, but she still ended up taking out someone from that side out so fair play.

Taylor had one of the worst HOH's in BB history. She showed how bad she is at strategy, she's got more beefs now, and the Leftovers are cracked.

Man, this stuff is a shame. When Kyle was saying that ****, I was like, "What are you doing sheltered Utah boy?" It's not fair, but people were going to take it the wrong way. Michael is using it for game play, which is gross.

It's a double standard but this is the way the world works...you can't essentially say let's team up against the minorities.

I feel for the kid.

Man, this stuff is a shame. When Kyle was saying that ****, I was like, "What are you doing sheltered Utah boy?" It's not fair, but people were going to take it the wrong way. Michael is using it for game play, which is gross.

It's a double standard but this is the way the world works...you can't essentially say let's team up against the minorities.

I feel for the kid.
Double standard is right because, let's be honest, it is perfectly okay to say let's team up against the whiteys.

Just getting caught up after missing this week. Man, Kyle has to be more aware than to say that out loud. Michael using it for gameplay though is weak. He literally said he sat on it for 2 weeks, but then claims the moral high ground. If you truly think what he said was morally wrong you don’t wait until a moment it benefits you personally to say something.

Just getting caught up after missing this week. Man, Kyle has to be more aware than to say that out loud. Michael using it for gameplay though is weak. He literally said he sat on it for 2 weeks, but then claims the moral high ground. If you truly think what he said was morally wrong you don’t wait until a moment it benefits you personally to say something.

It's definitely gonna hurt Michael's game.

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
Anyone notice that on tonight's episode, Terrance proposed to Monte the people of color form an alliance? Monte didn't tell the rest of the house about it.

I don't like that race has become such a big part of this game.

Reactions: EricStratton
Anyone notice that on tonight's episode, Terrance proposed to Monte the people of color form an alliance? Monte didn't tell the rest of the house about it.

I don't like that race has become such a big part of this game.
I agree. Sheri Restone wanted more diversity. She’s gotten it. As well as poor demographic ratings.

About who went home.

Michael's exit was poor sportsmanship. I get he was upset but leave with more class. They had to get him out if they hope to win because no one has done more to win the game than him. I would laugh if the girls somehow take out Monte and Turner, tho.

Reactions: EricStratton
I agree. Sheri Restone wanted more diversity. She’s gotten it. As well as poor demographic ratings.

?

Not sure what you mean but it's been viewed over 8.3b minutes and it's the biggest attraction to P+'s 43m subscribers

1662737333092.png

Last edited:
?

Not sure what you mean but it's been viewed over 8.3b minutes and it's the biggest attraction to P+'s 43m subscribers

View attachment 488109
I’m talking about the actual demographic breakdown for the show. Ages, location, time spent viewing, return viewing, lifestyle, buying habits, all of which are either lower than desired or lacking viewers from “money” demographics.

But I’m sure you have your own audit, which contradicts all others.

I’m talking about the actual demographic breakdown for the show. Ages, location, time spent viewing, return viewing, lifestyle, buying habits, all of which are either lower than desired or lacking viewers from “money” demographics.

But I’m sure you have your own audit, which contradicts all others.

I do not have my own audit. I'd love to see the audit you're talking about. What specifically makes their demographic breakdown "poor" ?

Not sure being a "money demographic" matters too much when you're getting 8b minutes of viewing from paid subscribers.

I do not have my own audit. I'd love to see the audit you're talking about. What specifically makes their demographic breakdown "poor" ?

Not sure being a "money demographic" matters too much when you're getting 8b minutes of viewing from paid subscribers.
You clearly have no idea how advertising works. They pay $ for specific ages, incomes, time spent viewing and impressions per x. According to Neilsen as well as half a dozen broadcast media websites, reporting auditing sources, the series has been delivering less than desired and/or promised.

You clearly have no idea how advertising works. They pay $ for specific ages, incomes, time spent viewing and impressions per x. According to Neilsen as well as half a dozen broadcast media websites, reporting auditing sources, the series has been delivering less than desired and/or promised.

I know enough about the industry to know you are in the caveman era by ignoring the streaming giant that it is.

This the demo you talking about?

1662795410415.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back