Body found in Obama's back yard.

This really couldn't be any more obvious ...

It was Barack's coke in the White House. The chef was his dealer ... and about to blow the whistle. Merrick Garland did the hit with assistance from Neil Diamond (he lives near the Obama's, I'm told).
I mean one of his daughters did get caught with weed. and I don't remember her going to jail or facing any real punishment for breaking a federal law. Not saying it should be a crime. just pointing out the family does have a public history of ignoring drug laws when it comes to personal usage. well for that I am assuming the Obama's are good enough parents to have raised their daughter well enough to understand legal vs not-legal actions where ignorance wasn't an excuse.

source.gif
Just defining what a woman is for those not able to define it.

This really couldn't be any more obvious ...

It was Barack's coke in the White House. The chef was his dealer ... and about to blow the whistle. Merrick Garland did the hit with assistance from Neil Diamond (he lives near the Obama's, I'm told).

What a joke..if a R had been in such you would be SCREAMING

I mean one of his daughters did get caught with weed. and I don't remember her going to jail or facing any real punishment for breaking a federal law. Not saying it should be a crime. just pointing out the family does have a public history of ignoring drug laws when it comes to personal usage. well for that I am assuming the Obama's are good enough parents to have raised their daughter well enough to understand legal vs not-legal actions where ignorance wasn't an excuse.
I think you are referring to a video from 2016, where it appears Malia Obama was smoking a joint at a Lollapalooza festival in Chicago. Just curious ... What do you think her punishment should have been?

I think you are referring to a video from 2016, where it appears Malia Obama was smoking a joint at a Lollapalooza festival in Chicago. Just curious ... What do you think her punishment should have been?

If she was 18 then, her punishment should have been a spanking.....

VN Store

Back