Bryce Thompson out - potentially

Not sure but he’s probably looking at a second restraining order before he’s 20... do we want that character on our team, no way.
Speak for yourself.

Reading this forum you would think this 19 year old has 25 years of time served. Dude has no criminal record, and won't after thus misdemeanor is dropped either.

Reactions: rgvol and 82_VOL_83
I’d be surprised if he plays this year at all and not surprised if he is no longer on this team after this season, would be fine with me as I find it difficult to root for people who assault people but especially women.
Did he hit her, touch her, or hurt her in any way?

I think this situation coupled with his previous restraining order citing similar incidents should punch his ticket to dismissal from the team or a lengthy suspension.

Pruitt claims we want high character guys, time to cash that check...
So if he made those threats how is that any different than now. He should have been in jail if that was the case

Idk how credible that report is
I think the woman definitely filed a restraining order and definitely said he threatened to kill her. You could perhaps say we don’t know whether she was telling the truth, but when in conjunction with an allegation of violent threats from a different woman, I doubt the school/chancellor/Fulmer/Pruitt want that kind of press

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I think the woman definitely filed a restraining order and definitely said he threatened to kill her. You could perhaps say we don’t know whether that’s the truth, but when in conjunction with an allegation of violent threats from a different woman, I doubt the school/chancellor/Fulmer/Pruitt want that kind of press
Well too late...they got it. Might as well ride it out. Zero tolerance from here on out.

Idk how credible that report is

Agreed. One thing is clear...he's not good at relationships and/or he picks the wrong type of gals to hang with. I'd read...if I read correctly...that it was something of a mutual restraining order between he and the other young lady. In these type situations, there's usually a lot of venom on both sides and even more 'he said she said'. No one really knows what happened outside the two people involved. Same for this latest incident.

Bottom line, I don't know the facts. It's going to be up to others to determine what the truth is. It's usually somewhere in the middle of what comes from both parties. If he really did threaten to kill the other gal and really did threaten to shoot up the school and it's proven, there's no choice but to cut him loose. Kid really needs some help/counseling.

Until then, he's innocent in my book and should be able to carry on with his life in a normal fashion.

Reactions: Vol49er
The kid made mistake. I'm sure he will pay for it but not by being kicked out. IMO
If he has to go then so be it, I wish him the best of luck and next man up.

They’re both bad? Not sure the relevance of that

I guess in my mind the relevance would be threats of violence made to a significant other. While BT is not accused of threatening to shoot his SO; he is accused of threatening to shoot up the school in the same incident. Both of the people who allegedly made the threats are high profile sports players for their respective team.

Maybe there is no relevance between the two, though.

VN Store

Back