Burning Fossil Fuels Makes the Earth Greener

I think we are just saying the thought of "man made" global warming or climate change is stupid.

Climate change is the term substituted over global warming because they know its a farce.

Climate change sounds more realistic: summer, fall,winter and spring. Climate change

Pro tip: ocean currents control weather. When ice melts, thus causing cold water to spill into the ocean, it disrupts currents, which, you guessed it, affects weather.

That's the reason behind the name change, no matter what happens you can blame it on man.

Mabey you can answer this question, none of your ilk have done so yet. What caused the end of the last ice age.

That's the reason behind the name change, no matter what happens you can blame it on man.

Mabey you can answer this question, none of your ilk have done so yet. What caused the end of the last ice age.

I disagree with the notion that the ice age ever ended. We are still in it. Greenland and Antarctica are still covered in ice, as they were millennia ago. We go through periods during ice ages where glaciers advance and retreat, but the "ice age" never ended.

I'm not a proponent of global warming, but no one seems to talk about it when we have record heat in the summer. people just complain about it being hot. They only talk about global warming when it's colder or cooler than normal.

When do the liberal hacks ever stop talking about it?....they don't

Reactions: 1 person
I disagree with the notion that the ice age ever ended. We are still in it. Greenland and Antarctica are still covered in ice, as they were millennia ago. We go through periods during ice ages where glaciers advance and retreat, but the "ice age" never ended.

Then what's the problem? Why the outcry from your group about the glaciers.

If I remember right, according to me horticulture professors at UT, "global warning" actually increases the arable land worldwide (especially in developed countries). Increased CO2 levels are also beneficial.

Then what's the problem? Why the outcry from your group about the glaciers.

First off, don't lump me in with the rest of the liberals. I am not an uber-liberal. I am pretty close to center.

As for your question, I can see both sides. You're upset because, if I remember correctly, you're a truck driver, or you own a trucking company. Either way, you see regulations go into effect that increase the amount it costs to do business. Now, whether truck emissions have any effect on climate change or not, your stance is based in bias. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The other side is that even if climate change is a complete myth, wouldn't it be beneficial to mankind to at least try to better our planet? Now I know that you'll bring up taxes and how much it costs to make our world greener, but in my opinion, money is not an option when it comes to making a sustainable planet for generations to come.

First off, don't lump me in with the rest of the liberals. I am not an uber-liberal. I am pretty close to center.

As for your question, I can see both sides. You're upset because, if I remember correctly, you're a truck driver, or you own a trucking company. Either way, you see regulations go into effect that increase the amount it costs to do business. Now, whether truck emissions have any effect on climate change or not, your stance is based in bias. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The other side is that even if climate change is a complete myth, wouldn't it be beneficial to mankind to at least try to better our planet? Now I know that you'll bring up taxes and how much it costs to make our world greener, but in my opinion, money is not an option when it comes to making a sustainable planet for generations to come.

Yeah those regulations are a cost of doing business. All the way down to the guy buying a loaf a bread who has to decide on that or meds for his sick kid.

This is on obama and his staff. He's killing the poor and middle class.

Yeah those regulations are a cost of doing business. All the way down to the guy buying a loaf a bread who has to decide on that or meds for his sick kid.

This is on obama and his staff. He's killing the poor and middle class.

The poor and middle class have been suffering long before Obama.

The poor and middle class have been suffering long before Obama.

Not to this extent. Never!

And it's going to get worse. Ill make a assumption that you are young with no or minimsl liabilities or/and responsibilities.

Is this correct?

Just please shut the **** up and let the adults talk, mmmkay?

He makes a good point...the Chinese are turning into mutated smog monsters. You think they have an EPA? You think they penalize businesses over pollution regulations? Hell, they've dried up half of their rivers due to their raping of their environment

I don't believe anybody has ever tried to argue that "climate change" is a myth. Climate by its definition is change.

People do reject "man made global warming" as fact.

There is a big difference between the two.

It's not. If he is not going to offer any substance to the debate, then I couldn't give a **** what he has to say.

It is valid because they are not self regulated like we are

Ensalvador (sp) gas is .22 a gallon.
Same gas regulate in the USA. 3.39

Not to this extent. Never!

And it's going to get worse. Ill make a assumption that you are young with no or minimsl liabilities or/and responsibilities.

Is this correct?

We've gone over this already. Yes, I live on my own. Yes, I pay taxes. Yes, I have a **** ton of bills. How much more do I need to do in order to have a place at the big kid table? You are no better than me, and I no better than you.

We've gone over this already. Yes, I live on my own. Yes, I pay taxes. Yes, I have a **** ton of bills. How much more do I need to do in order to have a place at the big kid table? You are no better than me, and I no better than you.

You and I have not gone over it. So please ease up turbo.

VN Store

Back