Byron De'Vinner

Sooooo let me get this straight. His name is getting out there because of a thread created by 'nobodies'. Contradict yourself often?

And I'm going to need a translator to decipher what 'she' was getting at with 'her' last point.

You all are nobody to me, truly. And I don't mean that in a literal sense, everybody is somebody in God's eyes.

But I don't know you, and you dont know me, hence, you are nobody, to me.

Like I said, it's whatever. I know the guy. I've been a lurker on this site for a while, following the the guys I've seen at the combines. I saw the whole Kimbrow saga unfold on this board. I only read the recruiting forum (i do the same on many team boards). You all always have something to say about Byron De'Vinner, most of it outright lies, but I really didnt care like that.

But when I saw Byron's name as the title of a thread, I LOLed, and had to respond. I had to join to respond. So that's what I did.

Don't know what's worse, stalking 'nobodies' or convincing a bunch of 'nobodies' that ole Byron is a good upstanding citizen.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't know what's worse, stalking 'nobodies' or convincing a bunch of 'nobodies' that ole Byron is a good upstanding citizen.

I didn't say he was upstanding citizen, I simply posted what I actually know, unlike most of you.

Take it or leave it....

You all are nobody to me, truly. And I don't mean that in a literal sense, everybody is somebody in God's eyes.

But I don't know you, and you dont know me, hence, you are nobody, to me.

And vice versa. But I will say it is very entertaining that a valley sorority girl is standing up for Papa De'Vinner.

Can't say I really understand trying to portray yourself as all nonchalant and yet admit to lurking and having the unbearable urge to post your 2 cents in this thread that will undoubtedly send Byron De'Vinner's career off like a rocketship, But whatever.:)

Y'all are stuck on this "nobody" thing huh? LOL!

Look, you all are somebody, you are important, you are good, you are special.

There, happy?

Damn, the male ego is something else...

Y'all are stuck on this "nobody" thing huh? LOL!

Look, you all are somebody, you are important, you are good, you are special.

There, happy?

Damn, the male ego is something else...

Not really, just deal in a lot of irony on these boards.

And vice versa. But I will say it is very entertaining that a valley sorority girl is standing up for Papa De'Vinner.

Can't say I really understand trying to portray yourself as all nonchalant and yet admit to lurking and having the unbearable urge to post your 2 cents in this thread that will undoubtedly send Byron De'Vinner's career off like a rocketship, But whatever.:)

Like...ohmygod...like...you really told me, LOL.

Look, I stand by every single thing I said, take it or leave it once again.

I'm sure you speak from experience working with Byron.

Actually yep. And in no uncertain terms. I like Byron a lot, I think all and all he's a good guy. But yes, he has an ego. Not necessarily a bad thing, but he does.

Last edited:
It's just too bad we can't get these 2 on the boards at the same time. :unsure:

I'll ask him, since I actually know him.

But since he is at work right now (*gasp* work? You dont say), maybe he will later today.

Look, I am who I say I am, Byron isnt using me as some kind of conduit, I speak for myself.

I see how this works now, someone actually speaks honestly of him, and says nice things about him, it has to be him posing as someone else because, surely no one has anything good to say about Byron, right? Yet he always manages to get people to donate to these kids, get people at his combines, kids come to his camps, parents trust him. Such a bad guy...

I like Byron, lots of people do. It's you UT diehards that have the issue. I'm not judging you, but at some point, you must realize this is the case, right?

But since he is at work right now (*gasp* work? You dont say), maybe he will later today.

Look, I am who I say I am, Byron isnt using me as some kind of conduit, I speak for myself.

I see how this works now, someone actually speaks honestly of him, and says nice things about him, it has to be him posing as someone else because, surely no one has anything good to say about Byron, right? Yet he always manages to get people to donate to these kids, get people at his combines, kids come to his camps, parents trust him. Such a bad guy...

I like Byron, lots of people do. It's you UT diehards that have the issue. I'm not judging you, but at some point, you must realize this is the case, right?

Nope...

Adolf Hitler sold an entire country on an idea, didn't make him a great guy.

You said before to take it or leave it. Well, we are leaving it. What makes me think that you are either Byron, or he put you up to it, is that your posts reflect the mental level that Byron has.

No, not Byron. I know him though. I volunteer for his camps and combines. I really did it at first to get volunteer hours for my sorority (we have to do that), but now I do it because it's fun. I'm now a football fan, and its been fun seeing those kids come and get faster and more athletic. I've actually met Brian Kimbrow before he had a name, and was there when wowed the crowd. It was amazing to see.

I haven't sen the 7on7 teams play, but I've seen those kids at the combine. They're all amazing, and I'm excited to say I knew them when...they're all going to go on to do great things.

Lets give Byron the benefit of the doubt for one moment. If he is truly what you say he is and is only in it for the kids why is he not shielding them from the people that prey on them. His name is out there negatively because he has players under his guidance that continue to be under scrutiny with their recruitment. Players like Jovon Robinson whose family looked to Byron for guidance and now their son is ineligible to play CFB. Yes it is great he trained him, he promoted him, and even drove him for visits. But the most important thing he failed to do was protect him and after all his hard work(as you say) the kid has his dreams vanished.

The truth is his name has negative vibes around it not because of boards likes this or fans anywhere. It has to do with the fact that players that are apart of his program continue to be the front page of dirty recruiting. If he was truly in it for the best interest of these players he would disassociate himself with the likes of the Troopers and Freezes in the business.

Yet he always manages to get people to donate to these kids, get people at his combines, kids come to his camps, parents trust him. Such a bad guy...

I'm sure he does ALL of this out of the goodness of his heart.

Who does he get to donate to his camps? You think they could be boosters of schools? Does he then push players to certain schools based on these "donations"?

This gets funnier by the post.

Reactions: 2 people
It's just too bad we can't get these 2 on the boards at the same time. :unsure:
I quit being cautiously optimistic around the "arrogant little cuss" quote. Now Im sure. He's not typing, he forms his sentences differntly. But he's sitting right beside this dude.

Adolf Hitler sold an entire country on an idea, didn't make him a great guy.

Hitler, for real? You're going there? Wow. Ummkay.

Anyways, if you knew Byron, you couldn't begin to make that comparison. He's not a slick talker, he's not eloquent, but he is sincere. And he goes above and beyond to help those kids. I'm telling you what I know. Seems like you would rather believe conjucture from people who don't know him.

Whatever floats your boat.

TW Im not gonna quote your last post, its too long as usual. I agree with what you said though. What do you think of Lovely saying Byron would send them all to Alabubba if he could?

Hitler, for real? You're going there? Wow. Ummkay.

Anyways, if you knew Byron, you couldn't begin to make that comparison. He's not a slick talker, he's not eloquent, but he is sincere. And he goes above and beyond to help those kids. I'm telling you what I know. Seems like you would rather believe conjucture from people who don't know him.

Whatever floats your boat.

What is his normal job? Not where.. what, like precisely how does he make his meager wage and help the kids, make rent, car payments, EAT?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back