'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

The only reason you think Taulia and To’oto’o go to the same school because they are both Polynesian?

I’m just busting your balls, but I found your comment a touch funny

I know they don't, but they have other things in common that could make them tight if they get a chance to strike up a bond.

Lol..you wanna go on a snipe hunt?

64829071-720px.jpg

What'd I win?

Reactions: 3 people
Calling someone an idiot makes you look like one.

Awe, I hurt someone's little feelings! If he doesn't know who Kevin Simon he either is an idiot or an Bama bandwagon fan! Not hard to see that's the truth. I mean I remember lots of Bama's best players and I really can't stand the inbreds! I guess he just forgets all those years of suckitude! Tosh was a mediocre player but a great recruiter! Kevin missed a ton of games and still in one year had more tackles than Tosh did his entire mediocre career. I hope to see him recruit as well as Tosh, but in actual playing Tosh is lucky h e can recruit!

Reactions: 2 people
Awe, I hurt someone's little feelings! If he doesn't know who Kevin Simon he either is an idiot or an Bama bandwagon fan! Not hard to see that's the truth. I mean I remember lots of Bama's best players and I really can't stand the inbreds! I guess he just forgets all those years of suckitude! Tosh was a mediocre player but a great recruiter! Kevin missed a ton of games and still in one year had more tackles than Tosh did his entire mediocre career. I hope to see him recruit as well as Tosh, but in actual playing Tosh is lucky h e can recruit!

You only prove my point. Most folks who aim low, are low.

Reactions: 10 people
Jordan Allen looks to be a lot bigger these days.

Yes he does. I remember the media reporting that the defensive coaches were extremely hard on him this spring. I think they know how good he can be and it looks like he is doing work in the weight room and wants to show how good he can be. Allen has "IT", imo. I think he will be a huge contributor on defense, this upcoming year

Reactions: 1 person
Yes he does. I remember the media reporting that the defensive coaches were extremely hard on him this spring. I think they know how good he can be and it looks like he is doing work in the weight room and wants to show how good he can be. Allen has "IT", imo. I think he will be a huge contributor on defense, this upcoming year

Same. Was my favorite get from 2018

My initial prediction is that Allen starts Olb but I am not sure how that works with Kongbo switching there.

VN Store

Back