Can McCarthy survive as Speaker?

There's a lot I disagree with you about but I totally agree about the ones causing the chaos.

I've asked: what's the endgame here? I don't see one. It's like a temper tantrum and only hurts the "brand" of the GOP in elections, IMO, leading to less chance people who DO want to scale down government can be elected.

I know you see the parties as equal but any sane, real conservatives I personally know in local politics identify as GOP or certainly not Dems.

i seriously doubt you know real conservatives.

Liz Cheney is one of the very few Republicans who have any integrity these days.

Gym "Insurrectionist" Jordan.

i seriously doubt you know real conservatives.
I know a few folks who like the Boogaloo movement and think I'm too simplistic because I envision a Federal government that's basically the federal courts and the military and little else.

But I'm not here for a pissing contest. I appreciate the back and forth.

When the leftist filth start pooping their pants over Jordan being Speaker of the House you know MAGA is over the target!

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
When the leftist filth start pooping their pants over Jordan being Speaker of the House you know MAGA is over the target!

It's a combination of several things:

1) voting for Pence not to process the electoral vote

2) encouraging Trump to deny the result.

3) refusal to condemn the 1/6 insurrectionists.

4) the fake work-hard gimmick of no jacket.

5) the yelling at people in committee to get on Fox.

Bottom line is that neither Dems not mainstream Republicans can in good conscience ever support him.

Reactions: lostsheep
It's a combination of several things:

1) voting for Pence not to process the electoral vote

2) encouraging Trump to deny the result.

3) refusal to condemn the 1/6 insurrectionists.

4) the fake work-hard gimmick of no jacket.

5) the yelling at people in committee to get on Fox.

Bottom line is that neither Dems not mainstream Republicans can in good conscience ever support him.
LOL

You people act like Jan 6 was Pearl Harbor or 9/11.

What wars do they support?

Yemen, Libya, Syria, Somali, I’m sure I’m missing some but all of those were bombed under that admin. Many of the current cabinet members are from that regime and very quickly became involved in a war in Ukraine. They’re now involved in a war in Israel too.

It’s not an impressive track record.

We'll see how well America First holds up when it's time for the House to pass the first CR.

It won't pass. And there will be a lame attempt to make it look like the reason it failed is because of the Dems when in reality it is because enough of the GOP wingnuts want to have some conjured up come-to-Jesus moment they think will turn the debt ship around. And all they will do is sink us all.

Morons.

Even if Jordan gets the votes I don’t see him lasting long if the one-man motion to vacate rule stays. If he plays hardball and forces a shutdown, the moderate wing of the GOP could invoke the MTV just as easily as the crazy wing could if he deals with the Dems.

It won't pass. And there will be a lame attempt to make it look like the reason it failed is because of the Dems when in reality it is because enough of the GOP wingnuts want to have some conjured up come-to-Jesus moment they think will turn the debt ship around. And all they will do is sink us all.

Morons.

Speaking of wingnuts and morons, does your party think a man can get pregnant?

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Jordan going to try to shame reluctant members into voting for him. Not surprised at his bullying tactics.

Meanwhile, did you know that in the 16 years he's been in Congress he has NEVER sponsored a bill that passed into law????? This is the guy who will be Speaker?

Jordan going to try to shame reluctant members into voting for him. Not surprised at his bullying tactics.

Meanwhile, did you know that in the 16 years he's been in Congress he has NEVER sponsored a bill that passed into law????? This is the guy who will be Speaker?

Ironic since your girl Hillary had the and thing going on the Senate.

But you believed she could be President...

VN Store

Back