Can McCarthy survive as Speaker?

Yep, must be something appealing about that guy if LG is afraid of him

Just saw all Democrats showed up as well...

I mean, if they are all showing up to vote against him, that's pretty much a win in my book.

Reactions: hog88

There has never been a single bill passed that he has sponsored in his tenure. Think about that for someone that folks are touting for speaker. What does this goober do other than spew Trump 💩? Not a darn thing. The entire House and Senate is a joke.

There has never been a single bill passed that he has sponsored in his tenure. Think about that for someone that folks are touting for speaker. What does this goober do other than spew Trump 💩? Not a darn thing. The entire House and Senate is a joke.

Hillary sponsored 3 bills that passed and boy they were some serious pieces of legislation.

1 renamed a portion of a highway, 1 renamed a post office and 1 named a historic site. But I bet you voted for her without questioning her sponsorship record.

Oh and Jordan has 3 pieces of meaningless legislation he sponsored and got passed.

https://www.congress.gov/member/jim...ship":"sponsored","bill-status":"passed-one"}

Reactions: volfanhill
Hillary sponsored 3 bills that passed and boy they were some serious pieces of legislation.

1 renamed a portion of a highway, 1 renamed a post office and 1 named a historic site. But I bet you voted for her without questioning her sponsorship record.

Oh and Jordan has 3 pieces of meaningless legislation he sponsored and got passed.

https://www.congress.gov/member/jim-jordan/J000289?s=8&r=1&q={"search":"jim+jordan","sponsorship":"sponsored","bill-status":"passed-one"}

That is way off, but okay.

I'm concerned with government shutdowns and defaulting on our debt while the House is consumed with retaliatory investigatory committees going nowhere. Just to get on Fox News.
ron-desantis-laugh.gif

Why the F would you want a guy to be the speaker of the house who hasn’t done anything but cause division in 16 years..yea yea yea please answer this without deflecting to a democrat. Gym is probably one of the worst choices other than Gaetz, Greene or hand job Boebert

Because he makes leftist filth squeal and cry!

Well, Jordan didn't pass the first round...

Time to put Trump on the ballot and watch the meltdown.

I'm looking forward to the MAGA right showing up on OAN and Fox to blame all of this on the left.

It's already been floated and measured that Trump and all his literal metric fuqton of felony indictments preclude him from the position.

Ironically I have the exact same response after reading the contents of an LG post.

Sooooo ... let me see if I have this right.

Kilmeade speaks his mind in the mic and the MAGA/Fox cult approve of that and endorse the sentiment. They repeat it and champion it.

But when Carlson in an email or text says Trump is a moron and he hates him .... crickets. Ignore it. Ignore than inconvenient truth.

Sooooo ... let me see if I have this right.

Kilmeade speaks his mind in the mic and the MAGA/Fox cult approve of that and endorse the sentiment. They repeat it and champion it.

But when Carlson in an email or text says Trump is a moron and he hates him .... crickets. Ignore it. Ignore than inconvenient truth.
Let me get this straight. The guy sending the tweet is Charlie Kirk. The people involved in the video are Brian Kilmeade, Jim Jordan, Don Bacon, and Kevin McCarthy.

Yet somehow your mind goes to Trump.

Trump Trump Trump. 24/7. 365.

TDS is real. Seek help. Now.

VN Store

Back