Can McCarthy survive as Speaker?

Let me get this straight. The guy sending the tweet is Charlie Kirk. The people involved in the video are Brian Kilmeade, Jim Jordan, Don Bacon, and Kevin McCarthy.

Yet somehow your mind goes to Trump.

Trump Trump Trump. 24/7. 365.

TDS is real. Seek help. Now.

My criticism is of Fox and their drooling moron followers. Trump can't help himself. His mental illness renders him incapable of having a filter for any comment that he thinks makes him look good.

In fact, to the contrary, my point is that we saw fault lines exposed as between Trump and Fox. But of course the commenters on that score are now out. So instead you have a guy mad that a congressperson opted not to support Jim "No Jacket Required (or even allowed)" Jordan.

My criticism is of Fox and their drooling moron followers. Trump can't help himself. His mental illness renders him incapable of having a filter for any comment that he thinks makes him look good.

In fact, to the contrary, my point is that we saw fault lines exposed as between Trump and Fox. But of course the commenters on that score are now out. So instead you have a guy mad that a congressperson opted not to support Jim "No Jacket Required (or even allowed)" Jordan.
Your observation of his jacket thing has hit obsession. It's strange AF.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Who knew?

The irony is that Jeffries was closer to winning the speakers position than Jordan is. I'll bet Eddy Munster didn't see that coming.

Matt gaetz eddie munster|TikTok Search

Last edited:
Reactions: turbovol
Where afte the GOP complaining about the holdouts not voting for Jordan??? Yall Complained that a few getting McCarthy sacked showed lack of cohesion but nothing when it's going against Jordan..

Week of October 9 Basic Cable Ranker: Fox News EXPANDS Lead Driven by Wall-to-Wall Israel-Hamas War Coverage​

The GOP is a joke clown show. They don't know the first thing about governing. Their whole M.O. is trying to own the libs. When that's not in play, they don't know what to do.

LOL

Everyone is laughing at MAGA right now and you're proud of how stupid they look.

Folks like you are going to get Biden re-elected and legitimately wonder how it happened.
Who u voting for in primary?

Mitt Romney rips Jim Jordan:

"Jim Jordan, for instance, you’ve heard, is running for speaker of the House...Do you know how many bills he’s passed that he’s authored? None...We’re looking at electing a person who would be second in line to the presidency, who’s never passed a bill. But he’s certainly well known because he’s able to make a lot of noise. And that’s the currency of the realm these days in politics, is finding a way to stand out and to be well known...how does a democracy work, one when the population is getting information that may or may not be accurate? And two, when the people that are most well known are not those that are accomplishing things, but instead are performing. And so politics itself has become more of a performance art."

LOL

Everyone is laughing at MAGA right now and you're proud of how stupid they look.

Folks like you are going to get Biden re-elected and legitimately wonder how it happened.
Enough idiots out there to vote for him. Who did you vote for again?

Good thing ole Crispy Kreme will never get a sniff of public office since he’s a charter member of the GOPe.

The irony is that the American voices are being heard through their representation, they're saying "Jim Jordan ain't it."

Instead of listening, the GOP power brokers are trying to jam him down the throat of American's after he was beaten soundly by Jeffries, twice.

You MAGA bozos who support the militant fringe like Gaetz, Bobert and MTG are likely going to be responsible for losing the House.

VN Store

Back