Can McCarthy survive as Speaker?

Well, aren't you the perceptive one? Perhaps next time you'll learn to recognize that there are multiple people posting in these threads. That post you're attributing to me was made by another poster. If you don't feel like a fool, you should.

So we agree I’m not the one who made the statement you claimed I made? But rather was responding to something another post said?

Do you ever intend on answering the actual question of substance here? What do you believe they should’ve got done here that they failed to do, and that they could have actually achieved?

Or are you just yelling at the wind for no reason?

Lol what we should be doing and what we could realistically get done right now are not the same thing.

Only because there's not enough people in government with a set to stand in front of the public and say "COVID is over we're going back to spending levels that we had pre pandemic"

This country would more than likely balance the budget in 4-5 years

You’re literally the one who made the claim that the spending was the same. Now you’re calling that a “lie” and “fantasy land scenario”? If so, it would be your lie and your fantasy land scenario. Not mine.

The only “lesson” you seem to have provided me is that you’re a liar who lives in a fantasy land.

If you actually compare this to the nothing that was gained in previous debt limit “deals”, this one is far better. You can continue complaining about things no one expected to change if you wish, but you’re just yelling at the sky

You have me confused. I could not care less if we defaulted because I know nothing will come of it. Maybe just maybe people who own bonds are affected. And as for yelling at the sky, is that the same thing as yelling DEFAULT is the Apocalypse?

Asking for a friend

Only because there's not enough people in government with a set to stand in front of the public and say "COVID is over we're going back to spending levels that we had pre pandemic"

This country would more than likely balance the budget in 4-5 years

So you’re admitting this was the best deal possible, still complaining about the deal, and claiming we should have defaulted (which would lead to even less people in government willing to take the stand you’re wishing for)?

This is the type of weird right wing defeatist attitude that has so many wanting to vote for trump again only to watch him lose again.

The obvious answer was they needed to get a deal done. They got a deal done. No deal is perfect. But I can’t really name a better debt deal in recent history. When trump was the president we passed debt ceiling increases without any concessions

So you’re admitting this was the best deal possible, still complaining about the deal, and claiming we should have defaulted (which would lead to even less people in government willing to take the stand you’re wishing for)?

This is the type of weird right wing defeatist attitude that has so many wanting to vote for trump again only to watch him lose again.

The obvious answer was they needed to get a deal done. They got a deal done. No deal is perfect. But I can’t really name a better debt deal in recent history. When trump was the president we passed debt ceiling increases without any concessions

Yes you liberals continue to vomit that every other sentence. I did not agree with it then and nor do I now.
What I said and anyone who has a set would say is why the HE11 do we need to this year fund 87,000 new IRS agents? And yes default is a scare tactic that lefties like you believe is something catastrophic but it isn't. Why do you agree on a debt ceiling increase that runs past the next election? (2025) I tell you why you do that, so you have a year and a half to spend more money than this country has ever seen with zero consequences.

Reactions: AM64
Yes you liberals continue to vomit that every other sentence. I did not agree with it then and nor do I now.
What I said and anyone who has a set would say is why the HE11 do we need to this year fund 87,000 new IRS agents? And yes default is a scare tactic that lefties like you believe is something catastrophic but it isn't. Why do you agree on a debt ceiling increase that runs past the next election? (2025) I tell you why you do that, so you have a year and a half to spend more money than this country has ever seen with zero consequences.

lol you think it’s “liberals” who disagree with you on this? Liberals (the freedom caucus) are the people who oppose the debt ceiling increase the most.

24 billion was cut as a part of this deal from the irs budget. Basically ensuring the 87k agents won’t be hired.

There’s always consequence for spending. Answering left wing bad policy (deficit spending in this case) with your own bad policy (default) isn’t an actual solution.

Can you show me posts you made on here being equally upset with debt ceiling increases under trump?

Or can you show me an example of a debt ceiling deal where greater cuts were made or more was gained by the right?

Until then, you’re just yelling for the sake of yelling

Last edited:
lol you think it’s “liberals” who disagree with you on this? Liberals (the freedom caucus) are the people who oppose the debt ceiling increase the most.

24 billion was cut as a part of this deal from the irs budget. Basically ensuring the 87k agents won’t be hired.

There’s always consequence for spending. Answering left wing bad policy (deficit spending in this case) with your own bad policy (default) isn’t an actual solution.

Can you show me posts you made on here being equally upset with debt ceiling increases under trump?

Or can you show me an example of a debt ceiling deal where greater cuts were made or more was gained by the right?

I see you are lapping up the media taking points. 20 billion dollars has be "diverted" not cut the actual price for the "cut" is 1.4 billion meaning that they can only hire 86,000 IRS agents

Do yourself a huge favor. Research this yourself then make up your mind on how you feel.
Btw Freedom Caucus members Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, Matt Gaetz etc are 1000% not Liberals but you did fall a$$ backwards into your correct assertion that they oppose the debt ceiling more than anyone. But it's because they want the government to spend less money.

If I can't show you with "posts" on here does it mean that I supported it? Lol liberal logic and whataboutism... Please take my word I have and will always be against raising this political pawn called the debt ceiling. I was totally on board when Newt Gingrich was proposing balance budget amendment. Not one single regular person benefits from raising this "debt ceiling" so the government can have the ability to borrow/print money from the corrupt Federal Reserve.

Vol8188 is like a woman that goes out and spends $1,800 on new shoes. She then comes home and tells her husband that she saved $200 because the there was a 10% off sale on the shoes.

I see you are lapping up the media taking points. 20 billion dollars has be "diverted" not cut the actual price for the "cut" is 1.4 billion meaning that they can only hire 86,000 IRS agents

Do yourself a huge favor. Research this yourself then make up your mind on how you feel.
Btw Freedom Caucus members Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, Matt Gaetz etc are 1000% not Liberals but you did fall a$$ backwards into your correct assertion that they oppose the debt ceiling more than anyone. But it's because they want the government to spend less money.

You should really look into the meaning of words before you use them. The freedom caucus is the most liberal segment of all of congress. Thus the terms “freedom” and “liberal” as in “liberty”

If I can't show you with "posts" on here does it mean that I supported it? Lol liberal logic and whataboutism... Please take my word I have and will always be against raising this political pawn called the debt ceiling. I was totally on board when Newt Gingrich was proposing balance budget amendment. Not one single regular person benefits from raising this "debt ceiling" so the government can have the ability to borrow/print money from the corrupt Federal Reserve.

But you only took the time to post about the debt ceiling deal that actually got some level of concessions (even if you don’t think it was enough). But were not bothered by trump spending 7 trillion or by the debt ceiling increases under him to have posted about it. Interesting

Vol8188 is like a woman that goes out and spends $1,800 on new shoes. She then comes home and tells her husband that she saved $200 because the there was a 10% off sale on the shoes.

Or I’m just a realist who realizes the role of the republicans in congress right now is to limit the damage done by Biden; which to some level was achieved with this. It was by no means perfect, but it’s far better than the previous debt limit increases where nothing was gained.

But you only took the time to post about the debt ceiling deal that actually got some level of concessions (even if you don’t think it was enough). But were not bothered by trump spending 7 trillion or by the debt ceiling increases under him to have posted about it. Interesting

Again with the whataboutism. Did you post your displeasure with your hero President Obama when he at the time spent more than every president combined in our history? No you just say ORANGE MAN.

You should really look into the meaning of words before you use them. The freedom caucus is the most liberal segment of all of congress. Thus the terms “freedom” and “liberal” as in “liberty”

You should pull back on the alcohol

You're clueless. The Freedom Caucus is the most conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Reactions: AM64 and vols40
Again with the whataboutism. Did you post your displeasure with your hero President Obama when he at the time spent more than every president combined in our history? No you just say ORANGE MAN.

So to be clear this may be the best debt deal ever but you’re still mad for some reason?

You should pull back on the alcohol

And you should learn the meaning of words. There’s a reason no one on the left calls themselves “liberals” anymore but rather “progressives”. Because liberals (like the freedom caucus) believe in issues like free speech which are opposed by the left and progressives

Attachments

• 5D7092B7-5F1A-4B65-A885-F61107258D4F.jpeg
    5D7092B7-5F1A-4B65-A885-F61107258D4F.jpeg
    206.9 KB · Views: 3
You're clueless. The Freedom Caucus is the most conservative wing of the Republican Party.

Small government designed around maximizing freedom = liberalism =the freedom caucus (in principal anyway, some of the members aren’t great representatives of small government or freedom)

And you should learn the meaning of words. There’s a reason no one on the left calls themselves “liberals” anymore but rather “progressives”. Because liberals (like the freedom caucus) believe in issues like free speech which are opposed by the left and progressives

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Give me your shovel so you can stop digging your stuff deeper in this hole

You win actually. I confused the freedom caucus with the Liberty caucus, which was actually made up of some excellent politicians instead of losers like MTG

We get it you are a lefty and hate most everything about our country. You support the liberty caucus with people like fake conservative and impeachment hoaxer Justin Amash. LMFAO.

Reactions: Zues1 and Vol8188

VN Store

Back