Can McCarthy survive as Speaker?

Who is going to want that job? The GOP side of the house is broken - no chance they get a speaker without the MAGA loony's cutting backroom deals for committee assignments and all kinds of down the road back scratches.

You call names and throw **** out like Pelosi just walked into her last term without any horse trading. Stop. You’re actually a really good poster most of the time. Sometimes I think you let the turbo guy borrow your account.

You call names and throw **** out like Pelosi just walked into her last term without any horse trading. Stop. You’re actually a really good poster most of the time. Sometimes I think you let the turbo guy borrow your account.
Funny, he may be the only poster I’ve ever blocked.

Was it the "MAGA looney's" crack?

If the shoe fits.

The real question is what are the identity pre-qualifications for any Speaker replacement.

Have they announced a three-fer the way Newsom did for Feinstein?

A deaf, trans, non-binary Inuit with a club foot might just fit the bill. Now the search can begin in earnest.

Dems now MAGA? Siding with Gaetz and Co on a vote. Great time to be alive.

VN Store

Back