Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Melania is lonely. Very lonely.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
One thing you need to understand about your stat. If nobody is looking then of course the “instances of fraud” will be low.

There is a reason the Dems are pushing so hard for the vote by mail system and it isn’t to make it easier for registered voters.

There is a reason Trump is making sht up, and it's not because of facts.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
He’s not “making shizz up”.

What’s he making up?

So, he does know that foreign countries will print "Millions of ballots" and mail them in? Wonder where he got this intel?

This election will be the "Most inaccurate and fraudulent in history"... If he knows this without citing any evidecnce, then it could only be him that is planning on committing the fraud, no?

One thing you need to understand about your stat. If nobody is looking then of course the “instances of fraud” will be low.

There is a reason the Dems are pushing so hard for the vote by mail system and it isn’t to make it easier for registered voters.

More BS innuendo.

“Yeah, the rate is .0025%, but that’s with no one looking, and why do you think this other thing happened? Unless you prove me wrong right now, the real rate is 25%” lol

My August 2020 primary election had a couple of 10 year old stamps, does anyone think that might be a clue of my party leanings?

These are primary ballots, not general election ballots. But besides that, is this guy suggesting that only Republican ballots have a hole punched in them? If so, that would be one thing, otherwise, he's just pointing out how either parties primary ballot could be identified.
They shouldn't be able to identify any ballot based on party affiliation for a primary race until after it gets opened. What is to keep some dubious character from dumping most of one parties ballots? For example, a postal worker could not like one particular party and dump all of the ballots for a particular part of town, that could change an election.

More BS innuendo.

“Yeah, the rate is .0025%, but that’s with no one looking, and why do you think this other thing happened? Unless you prove me wrong right now, the real rate is 25%” lol

What are you ranting about?

What are you ranting about?

If you're going to make the implication that if "someone is looking" the incidence of fraud will be meaningfully higher than .0025%, then what do you think the actual number would be? .003%? Because you seem to be implying a much higher number, which appears to be based on nothing

They shouldn't be able to identify any ballot based on party affiliation for a primary race until after it gets opened. What is to keep some dubious character from dumping most of one parties ballots? For example, a postal worker could not like one particular party and dump all of the ballots for a particular part of town, that could change an election.

Could affect a primary election in this case. Seems like an equal opportunity to do what you say, but the way the poster phrases it leaves the impression that this is all about identifying Republican primary ballots.

I doubt this design has anything to do with what he suggests, and it wouldn't make sense to do have different colors in general election, because you are not limited to voting for candidates of your registered party.

Reactions: NashVol11
Could affect a primary election in this case. Seems like an equal opportunity to do what you say, but the way the poster phrases it leaves the impression that this is all about identifying Republican primary ballots.

I doubt this design has anything to do with what he suggests, and it wouldn't make sense to do have different colors in general election, because you are not limited to voting for candidates of your registered party.
I understand what the election commission was trying to do for the primary and pre-sort the mail in ballots. In all fairness every mail in ballot needs to look exactly the same no matter which election it's for. How hard is it to scan mail in ballots? My God I grew up scanning computer punch cards, it's not hard technology.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Critics blast plan to track unaffiliated voters casting ballots in Colorado’s party primaries – The Denver Post

So, he does know that foreign countries will print "Millions of ballots" and mail them in? Wonder where he got this intel?

This election will be the "Most inaccurate and fraudulent in history"... If he knows this without citing any evidecnce, then it could only be him that is planning on committing the fraud, no?
Already claiming defeat for Biden huh.

If you're going to make the implication that if "someone is looking" the incidence of fraud will be meaningfully higher than .0025%, then what do you think the actual number would be? .003%? Because you seem to be implying a much higher number, which appears to be based on nothing

Oh I think 10% or more with the OR mail in voting system. If not more.

That isn't possible, the signature on the mail in ballot has to match the signature on file with the voter registration office. It would be pretty dumb to not verify voters against their registration.
I wonder how long it would take to verify 150,000,000 ballots? How many before the rubber stamp comes out?

I wonder how long it would take to verify 150,000,000 ballots? How many before the rubber stamp comes out?

In my case and I'm sure there are many Oregonians are just like me, as they get older their handwriting changes so that begs the question, how many true ballots are they tossing if they are as exacting as Duck says? What happens if someone has an injured writing hand?

My guess is they use some type of machine that tries to match signatures to some degree but is very lenient.

VN Store

Back