Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Melania is lonely. Very lonely.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
LOL. Are you serious? You're just a pretender. Show me that you actually know what you are talking about.

Oregon US Senators were Republican until 2009 and 1996. Oregon has always been pretty independent politically. Vote by mail had been in place for a decade or two before the Dems got the US Senate seats. Currently the US Reps are 4 Dems and 1 Republican.

Oregon tends to be pretty independent. What vote by mail does is it increases voter turnout and that should be an American goal. Anyone oppose to that appears to be self serving and possibly not interested in the welfare of America.

High voter turnout is bad for America. The more low information and non vested individuals you have voting the worse off the country gets.

I voted by mail this year because I could. Why in the hell would I go stand in line when all I have to do is request a ballot and send it back? I just can't figure out how much a stamp costs these days or how much it costs to mail a letter? Is two 42 cent stamps enough? That's what I had.

The left wants the NWO blue hats in here. Will not comply to blue hats, will have guns ready. Will shoot their hats as target practice. No mail in votes, and will not comply.

If republicans are so opposed to mail in ballots, why don’t they open more voting locations instead of closing them and make voting day a national holiday so more people can take off to vote?

If republicans are so opposed to mail in ballots, why don’t they open more voting locations instead of closing them and make voting day a national holiday so more people can take off to vote?
Why do you think that’s a republican problem?
Are you still operating under the impression there’s a difference between the two parties?

Why do you think that’s a republican problem?
Are you still operating under the impression there’s a difference between the two parties?

Because the majority of voting locations closing are in the southeast, where republicans mainly are, and the only party that seems to have an issue with mail in voting is the republicans.

Because the majority of voting locations closing are in the southeast, where republicans mainly are, and the only party that seems to have an issue with mail in voting is the republicans.

And republicans are collecting “mail in ballots” at an unbelievable rate. The thing is I think they will be hand delivered so they won’t be lost in the mail. So no I don’t think the republicans are opposed to “mail in” at all. I think it’s part of their strategy.

VN Store

Back