Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Melania is lonely. Very lonely.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
Next maybe we can vote through the tele. Like a Netflix app that you share with friends.

Weird how we can send a helicopter to Mars, deposit a check from your sofa with a iphone or transfer money to anywhere in the world while watching The Andy Griffith show but somehow the technology to check a box over the internet doesn't exist.

Weird how we can send a helicopter to Mars, deposit a check from your sofa with a iphone or transfer money to anywhere in the world while watching The Andy Griffith show but somehow the technology to check a box over the internet doesn't exist.
You're not really up on technology, are you?

Reactions: NEO
Sure. Are you taking issue with the fact that the trump campaign and presidency was spied on, or that the Dems knew about it and directed it?
are these the examples that you are providing?
you know intelligence agencies regularly listen to phone calls of foreign agents. Now if those foreign agents are talking to American citizens.....doing illegal stuff....maybe the chump campaign shouldn't employ criminals.

Next maybe we can vote through the tele. Like a Netflix app that you share with friends.
“Enter the first three letters of the candidate you’d like to vote for”

[Enters: ‘T’ ‘R’ ‘U’]

“You’ve selected Joe Biden. If this is correct press ‘1’”
tenor.gif

you know intelligence agencies regularly listen to phone calls of foreign agents. Now if those foreign agents are talking to American citizens.....doing illegal stuff....maybe the chump campaign shouldn't employ criminals.

So, you're not denying that Trump's campaign and presidency was spied on (without his knowledge). So, you're denying that Obama knew about it, had any hand in it, or that it was his DOJ that did the spying?

It sounds like you're giving the examples for me.

Last edited:
Apparently not. Was there a vote at home option that was floated in lieu of mail in ballots?
It sounds like we need to start with the simple stuff, since you think there isn't an internet checkbox technology, or think the existence of that technology alone is sufficient to replace the infrastructure that's needed (and non-existent) to securely, and with needed accountability and oversight, support internet voting.

And that's beside the disproportionate effect it'd have on poor people of color who can't even get a photo ID, much less a computer and internet.

interesting point, what is your take on the Breonna Taylor incident, since you have taken that stance?

It sounds like we need to start with the simple stuff, since you think there isn't an internet checkbox technology, or think the existence of that technology alone is sufficient to replace the infrastructure that's needed (and non-existent) to securely, and with needed accountability and oversight, support internet voting.

And that's beside the disproportionate effect it'd have on poor people of color who can't even get a photo ID, much less a computer and internet.

Lol, pull the cobb out of your ass mr. simple stuff.

interesting point, what is your take on the Breonna Taylor incident, since you have taken that stance?

What's yours? You good with the qualified immunity that these POS cops recieved the benefit of in this case or no?

Lol, pull the cobb out of your ass mr. simple stuff.
Oh my.

And here I was, looking forward to a discussion about how the Russians hacked the DNC's machines, and Hillary's email server. About how successful the Dems were at building the Obamacare website.

And all we need is the technology to throw a check box up on a website.

Apparently not. Was there a vote at home option that was floated in lieu of mail in ballots?

No but I got a Disney plus account that my friend in Ohio uses, my sister in law uses for her kid, and my daughters friend who moved to Kansas uses.

All under my name and IN my name.

Netflix is pretty much the same.

Its pretty easy.....all you do is download the ap and pretend to be me.

The mail in ballots they want will basically be like this. Unlike absentee ballots that confirm address and signatures match etc this will just trust that you are who you say you are.

Reactions: hog88
Oh my.

And here I was, looking forward to a discussion about how the Russians hacked the DNC's machines, and Hillary's email server. About how successful the Dems at building the Obamacare website.

And all we need is the technology to throw a check box up on a website.
Either way, I'm looking forward to driving the bus from the homeless shelter to the local polling precinct. I already recieved a trash bag full of Walmart gift cards from Soros. I can't wait to pass them out after a successful vote for Joe.

No but I got a Disney plus account that my friend in Ohio uses, my sister in law uses for her kid, and my daughters friend who moved to Kansas uses.

All under my name and IN my name.

Netflix is pretty much the same.

Its pretty easy.....all you do is download the ap and pretend to be me.

The mail in ballots they want will basically be like this. Unlike absentee ballots that confirm address and signatures match etc this will just trust that you are who you say you are.

Good, I'm looking forward to all the unproven fraud screeching.

5eorbc0c07e51.jpg

LOL. Are you serious? You're just a pretender. Show me that you actually know what you are talking about.

Oregon US Senators were Republican until 2009 and 1996. Oregon has always been pretty independent politically. Vote by mail had been in place for a decade or two before the Dems got the US Senate seats. Currently the US Reps are 4 Dems and 1 Republican.

Oregon tends to be pretty independent. What vote by mail does is it increases voter turnout and that should be an American goal. Anyone oppose to that appears to be self serving and possibly not interested in the welfare of America.
No, I am against it becomes an avenue for voter fraud.

The left wants the NWO blue hats in here. Will not comply to blue hats, will have guns ready. Will shoot their hats as target practice. No mail in votes, and will not comply.
OK... we shall see.

You do know that this will be put forth in the not too distant future, right? I hope you keep that same energy.

VN Store

Back