Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

Can We Hold a Fair Election Using Mail-in Ballots This Fall?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No.

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Melania is lonely. Very lonely.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
It won't stop my onslaught of dark web ballots, I've been printing and filling them out for months.

They use a special template that's nearly impossible to replicate, but some claim it's been cracked. I suppose you got your hands on it.

Trump is just laying the foundation by planting seeds of doubt and mistrust.
Unfortunately, there is an abundance of "fertilized" minds in which those seeds will germinate.

Throwing out some fertilizer yourself, right luther?

They use a special template that's nearly impossible to replicate, but some claim it's been cracked. I suppose you got your hands on it.
Thats true. I hear the template is unique to each person and resembles what some have said looks like rage thrown and smeared feces on the wall. Good bet he figured it out.

Thats true. I hear the template is unique to each person and resembles what some have said looks like rage thrown and smeared feces on the wall.

Yeah, something relative to DNA in your stool,.but that's only if that's where you prefer to look for it. I'm not judging.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
So we file our taxes electronically... but, we can't vote electronically?

Someone help me understand.

As in... EVERYONE can file their taxes electronically. But, somehow, Trump would have us believe that trying to vote electronically would result in fraud.

How is that? Do tell.
Electronic voting would disproportionately affect the poor, thus minorities.

It's too much to ask them to get a photo ID, but you want them to get a computer and internet.

Electronic voting would disproportionately affect the poor, thus minorities.

It's too much to ask them to get a photo ID, but you want them to get a computer and internet.

Wait for it, he'll come back with "they can go to the library"

Wait for it, he'll come back with "they can go to the library"
Go out and look at how many local municipality gov'ts are hit by hackers. Now, think of the level of security they give the computers in their local libraries.

Reactions: hog88
could be the pandemic....not sure. Just spitballing here. I don't really watch the news though....how about you?

That's what I thought. I watch just enough news to see the liberals claim that riots...er...protests are important enough to our political process to allow people in close proximity, unprotected. It seems like voting should be important enough to the political process to mask people up, social distance them, and have them show up and vote.

Right?

Especially since masks are effective in preventing the spread of the super-deadly-WooTang-virus.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Not if Democrats are involved. They view Republicans as an existential threat. Support burning cities down, rioting and looting. They rig their own primary in favor of their preferred candidate. You think they wouldn’t do the same to the vote? Look at the continuous meltdown they’ve had since the last election. We can’t let them compromise this election.

Not if Democrats are involved. They view Republicans as an existential threat. Support burning cities down, rioting and looting. They rig their own primary in favor of their preferred candidate. You think they wouldn’t do the same to the vote? Look at the continuous meltdown they’ve had since the last election. We can’t let them compromise this election.
Don't forget about defrauding the FISA court to spy on the opposing party's candidate during election.

Reactions: golfballs

VN Store

Back