Cancel Dr. Seuss

Blazing Saddles has the black guy and the Jew making all the back water white folks look like imbeciles. Then they save the day.

I think it would be hard to make today but not impossible. If someone like Dave Chapelle went to a studio and said he wanted to do a remake they would throw the bank at him to get it done.
Hollywood has so little imagination anymore that this is probably realistic.

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
sk030521dAPR20210304064504.jpg

Reactions: AM64
You would charge $20K for that kind of research.

Well, if someone replies to my post with a writing assignment, I think he should answer his own question instead of telling me what to do. Frankly, I have my own todo list, and have no interest in someone arrogantly adding to it. Most people who do that are not really interested in the information, anyway. If they were, they'd take a few minutes and add to the discussion instead of squelching it. They just want to control the situation in order to destructively interfere, which is a boring waste of time.

Hannity is still trying to get mileage out of the Dr. Seuss story. I must say, it's so nice to have competent leadership again, just to see Fox News reduced to this stuff. Joe should break out a tan suit or do a coffee cup salute just for sh*ts and giggles.

Apparently the NYT thinks Speedy Gonzalez should be canceled.

The Latin community has responded with an overwhelming "No, gringo" and a lot of Spanish comments that don't look flowery with more than a few upside down exclamation points.

I dare say they should leave him alone.

The Latin community has responded with an overwhelming "No, gringo" and a lot of Spanish comments that don't look flowery with more than a few upside down exclamation points.

The 'Latin community' has the same issue as the 'white community' in that it's only a handful of very loud, very ugly blowhards that try to make everything offensive. It's why you don't see Hispanic people rioting all over the place.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
The 'Latin community' has the same issue as the 'white community' in that it's only a handful of very loud, very ugly blowhards that try to make everything offensive. It's why you don't see Hispanic people rioting all over the place.

If they cancel Speedy, they might just riot.

The Mexican restaurants would go out of business if they didn’t offer a “Speedy”

Last edited:
Reactions: DC_Vol
eBay says it will not continue to sell the “offending” Dr Seuss books, yet they still sell Hitler’s Mein Kampf. Woke, baby!!

Yeah, but think about it. Mein Kampf shows the evil lurks in the hearts of white guys.

They should. It’s getting pretty dumb.

At some point they’ll start going after westerns. Won’t be able to see a John Wayne movie on tv.

They should. It’s getting pretty dumb.

At some point they’ll start going after westerns. Won’t be able to see a John Wayne movie on tv.
I was thinking about Hang 'Em High... the scene where he grabbed the girl and went into the barn... with her kicking and screaming the whole way... until he planted lips on her and she 'gave in'... LOL How will that ever survive?

It would be the first time Looney Toons ever “canceled” a character.

*cough*Inki*cough*

It would be the first time Looney Toons ever “canceled” a character.

*cough*Inki*cough*

Perhaps you missed the part where the Latin people were objecting to the silly white folks that decided it was "offensive."

The Cartoon Network tried killing it off 20 years ago until the uproar out of the Hispanic community made them put it back.

Perhaps white liberals should focus on their own problems before starting crusades trying to "help" others.

Reactions: ButchPlz and AM64
Speedy was cancelled? He won every time, just like RR and Tweety Bird. My goodness what a pansy world.

Outrage Mob Goes After Cartoon Skunk Pepe Le Pew For "Normalizing Rape Culture" | ZeroHedge

New York Times liberal columnist Charles Blow recently argued in an op-ed and in a series of tweets how Pepé Le Pew "normalized rape culture." He tweeted Saturday a scene from the cartoon: "Let's see, he grabs/kisses a girl/stranger repeatedly, without consent and against her will. She struggles mightily to get away from him, but he won't release her. He locks a door to prevent her from escaping."

VN Store

Back