Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Back with a bang. Drew's Year of the Rat. Got one in Nashville shop. Man that city has really grown since I was there last. Shoutout to Casa Montechristo. The selection is decent not a lot of rare or specials except for Drew but the pricing is really good for a brick and mortar. Plus a pretty decent lounge.

Tasting. Rich flavors, slight bit of red pepper at the first few puffs, dark chocolate but almost more coffeeish, less sweetness up front but more later on, kinda perfect balance in the last, smoked to the nub but doesnt blast you out, beautiful construction, redolent smoke,

IMG_4195.jpeg
IMG_4196.jpeg

And of course some old friends I have been puffing on from day to day. Not bad when you dont want to touch your "special sticks" so you reach for a Padron 😁
IMG_4194.jpeg
IMG_4121.jpeg

Ahhh look what showed up for my bday.

IMG_4214.jpeg

They have rested a bit so I have to try one out. 😜
IMG_4215.jpeg

While the flavors are similar to a Melanio there is definitely a difference. Almost like a V crossed with a Melanio and just a smidgen of red pepper. Not the V dark chocolate nor the Melanio milk chocolate but in between. Hint of leather, cinnamon. Yum.

Ahhh look what showed up for my bday.

View attachment 666096

They have rested a bit so I have to try one out. 😜
View attachment 666097

While the flavors are similar to a Melanio there is definitely a difference. Almost like a V crossed with a Melanio and just a smidgen of red pepper. Not the V dark chocolate nor the Melanio milk chocolate but in between. Hint of leather, cinnamon. Yum.
August 9th?

VN Store

Back