Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Nevertheless, looks like a very satisfying spot to enjoy a nice smoke.

I think we moved here right before Covid started. I like it here better than our last place. We had houses in front, on the sides and behind us. Here I have about 7 acres. It is rather peaceful.

Graycliff Profesionale Series

My other treasure includes Cohiba Connecticut, The Griffin’s, and Alec Bradley Prensado.

Thank you again for the tip on five pack fever, @Gandalf.

The prensados are good and the Cohiba conny. Haven’t had the others.

I remember when Greycliff started in the Bahamas back in the 90s when I was there a bit. Wasn’t into cigars back then.

Best price on a box of Chateau Fuentes natural which I can find today is $117 and change with free shipping - 20 superb robustos at ~$5.90/stick.

The Thompson Cigar five pack fever allowed me to acquire 20 pricey premium robustos for pennies under $100, or ~$5/stick. Individually, each five pack costs between $63 and $97. Being retired, I cannot afford these products without the fever deal. I’m pleased as punch.

Best price on a box of Chateau Fuentes natural which I can find today is $117 and change with free shipping - 20 superb robustos at ~$5.90/stick.

The Thompson Cigar five pack fever allowed me to acquire 20 pricey premium robustos for pennies under $100, or ~$5/stick. Individually, each five pack costs between $63 and $97. Being retired, I cannot afford these products without the fever deal. I’m pleased as punch.

Told you - next time wait till they are on super sale and get each 5 pack for 19.95 (if at least 4 packs). Then you are talking getting stuff for $4 a stick, which is ridiculous for some of the stuff you can get. Very hard to get it at that price, even on the auctions. Sometimes they even put Padron 000s in the selection. The only place you should buy cohiba, montes and zino. The only drawback is you cant get more than one of each pack per order.

UPDATE - they are on super sale right now check them out.

Tried my first Graycliff. The stick was tightly wrapped. The draw was not what I hoped. I used the cutter ( no bullet for this baby). The wrapper was everything I expected, spicy with an initial sting on the lips. The smoke was earthy and complex, with a hint of walnuts yielding to almonds and coffee mid-stick. Smoked it to the nub.

Told you - next time wait till they are on super sale and get each 5 pack for 19.95 (if at least 4 packs). Then you are talking getting stuff for $4 a stick, which is ridiculous for some of the stuff you can get. Very hard to get it at that price, even on the auctions. Sometimes they even put Padron 000s in the selection. The only place you should buy cohiba, montes and zino. The only drawback is you cant get more than one of each pack per order.

UPDATE - they are on super sale right now check them out.

thanks for the tip....just ordered 7 5 packs......

VN Store

Back