Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

So I like smoking different brands. Rocky Patel has been my favorite. But these last two Perdomo’s and learning so much about the company on YouTube, I might be converted to Perdomo moving forward

Reactions: txbo
i grew up working the burley tobacco fields of upper East Tennessee. It’s no fun.
Yep,

It’d be nice if a cigar maker would come to this area to grow tobacco. Good rich ground and plenty of humidity.

How you like it. I remember it being a really enjoyable cigar.
Good so far. Kind of a leather , coffee, cocoa or dark chocolate with a good amount of black pepper on the front end.

This would be good with a White Russian

Last edited:
Reactions: Gandalf and txbo
View attachment 554015

Best way to describe this cigar is, a dry, nutty, chocolate raisin, with a nice sweet smelling smoke.

I don’t drink bourbon but a Early Times type bourbon would go really good with this.

Thats one of my favorite flavors that some good maduros provide - raisins. Goes great with chocolate and hazelnut

Reactions: loggervol
I’m hoping to try this one later today. I’ll report back.
So they didn’t have the Macanado Maduro, so I went with this one instead. I wasn’t overly impressed with the first quarter/third, but it got better as it went, wound up light and smooth with a lot of smoke. I’ll sample it again.
IMG_0448.jpeg

VN Store

Back