Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Exactly, a Wizard 🧙🏻‍♂️ is always right...even when he is not! 😁

They are all made in the Fuente factory but the brand is still run by the Levins.

Sorry, I believe there should have been an, at or by in the last part of that sentence.

Im taking another run at the CAO Flathead 660. Liking it better this time around. Definitely best from middle third. Earthy with maybe a little sweetness.
Great Friday night vibe.View attachment 570711

Those are pretty good. It’s been awhile but iirc when I had a box a couple of years ago Some pepper in the first third. The chocolate that is there is very dark, like coco nibs but not very sweet. Good draw and smoke though. Less subtle and more in your face is what I remember . A nice out by the fire winter smoke.

I’m thinking I’m gonna go, but how much do I need to expect those to cost, you reckon?

If you're local, you have to go. I have no idea what they will cost at an event like that. I've paid as much as $40 a cigar for them on the open market.

Reactions: loggervol
Long ago, when cable TV was largely shared antenna systems, 10:10pm was the time college students put down their studies and partied. My latest cigar cutter features a clock face set to 10:10… 😎
We'll need a pic of that cutter.

Casablanca opens at 10am, so I’ll go in the morning and I’ll update with the details. I don’t mind purchasing for others, just don’t want to get caught holding the bag (or in this case, box). 😬

VN Store

Back