Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

The Daniel Marshalls and Elie Bleus are beautiful but overpriced furniture - definitely collectables in their own right IMO.

And of course thats what you heard. What else could she have meant, after all? Fortunately, if Mrs Gandalf heard that, she would be busy thinking to get me one for a bday or Christmas.

Believe it or not, your humble Walmart has a great selection (shipping of course) Humidors at Walmart

How hard was it to season? I’m thinking about ordering one. Looks like they’re on sale at the moment.

I guess overpriced is relative. I have an appreciation for fine cratfsmanship.

I can appreciate the Elie Bleu craftmanship but I've never seen one that really appealed to my taste. Maybe I'm just lacking the right amount of class. LOL

I feel if I am going to drop $2k+ on a humidor, then I want to get someone like MWB Studios, LLC to craft me something custom. Or even better - The Stinger (now if THAT doesnt give every man in this thread a hard on, they must be Canadian).

How hard was it to season? I’m thinking about ordering one. Looks like they’re on sale at the moment.

Well, technically, they dont need much seasoning since it isnt cedar lined but still good idea to sit for a few days so the cedar trays soak up whatever they will.

@Gandalf, I ordered me one, a 250 count for 195$. I priced a 150 count regular humidor for almost that much a little while ago. I’ve been saying I was going to get one but I kept putting it off. I will probably take advantage of some of those sales now.

Reactions: Gandalf and txbo
@Gandalf, I ordered me one, a 250 count for 195$. I priced a 150 count regular humidor for almost that much a little while ago. I’ve been saying I was going to get one but I kept putting it off. I will probably take advantage of some of those sales now.
You’re pretty much obligated to fill it up. It just won’t look right otherwise.

That is an awesome set. No idea how the sticks are but the box is fantastic.
1_480x480.jpg

omavols2_480x480.jpg

I have Googled every phrase I can think of and cant find a single humidor with a Power T, TSIO, or anything NCAA Football related. Untapped market for someone or, is it forbidden?

Reactions: loggervol
I have Googled every phrase I can think of and cant find a single humidor with a Power T, TSIO, or anything NCAA Football related. Untapped market for someone or, is it forbidden?

What about a vinyl wrap.? I’ve had a few yeti tumblers wrapped. I’m sure there’s someone around that could do it. I don’t know what it would cost but I’d say that would be the closest to getting one with a power T. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: malinoisvol
What about a vinyl wrap.? I’ve had a few yeti tumblers wrapped. I’m sure there’s someone around that could do it. I don’t know what it would cost but I’d say that would be the closest to getting one with a power T. Just a suggestion.
I was really hoping to find one with some inlays. I guess the next step is trying to find someone to build a custom one.

I watched a guy build one on YouTube this morning. That dude is a pro wood worker and true artist.

Reactions: loggervol
When the Tennessee moved to King’s Bay, my mother was in charge of the Camden County School System’s Gifted Education Program. She met the Captain when his children enrolled. He invited her aboard for a limited tour of the Tennessee. I was jealous.

VN Store

Back