Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

@Gandalf, have you ever bought anything from Famous smoke shop? If you have, how is their service?

I’ve been trying to find a box of Asylum 13 Medulla’s forever and all I can find is the 50 count boxes. Famous has a 25 count that I’m thinking about ordering.

@Gandalf, have you ever bought anything from Famous smoke shop? If you have, how is their service?

I’ve been trying to find a box of Asylum 13 Medulla’s forever and all I can find is the 50 count boxes. Famous has a 25 count that I’m thinking about ordering.
I’ve ordered from them and I have no complaints.

Reactions: loggervol

I think I have but it has been quite awhile. Enjoy reading their Cigar Advisor. Lots of people like them. I doubt you would have a problem.

@Gandalf, did you have a hard time getting the plastic smell out your cooler/humidor? I washed it with warm soapy water, let it dry and then I put a little baking soda in a cup. It wasn’t smelling and today the smell is back.

@Gandalf, did you have a hard time getting the plastic smell out your cooler/humidor? I washed it with warm soapy water, let it dry and then I put a little baking soda in a cup. It wasn’t smelling and today the smell is back.

Honestly, It didnt have any plasticy smell really. I just took a sponge and water wiped the inside, let it dry and then put water in the tub to get the humidity to the right level. No smell except the cedar.

Honestly, It didnt have any plasticy smell really. I just took a sponge and water wiped the inside, let it dry and then put water in the tub to get the humidity to the right level. No smell except the cedar.

I took everything out of mine and I’m going to get a box of baking soda and let it set a day or two. I’m hoping that will get it. Should I wash it again?

I took everything out of mine and I’m going to get a box of baking soda and let it set a day or two. I’m hoping that will get it. Should I wash it again?

If it has a genuine plastic smell, you may want to just let it air out until its gone. Dont think washing will do as much good as leaving it open - even perhaps while running

VN Store

Back