Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

I’m enjoying a series G before it’s too hot to be outside. The hummingbirds are oblivious. I’m happy to witness their contending for the feeder. 😁

Reactions: malinoisvol
I’m enjoying a series G before it’s too hot to be outside. The hummingbirds are oblivious. I’m happy to witness their contending for the feeder. 😁

Yeah, I am getting some Monte #2s in on Friday and I am seriously wondering how I am going to get to light one up in this confounded heat. Will have to be a cigar and coffee in the morning perhaps.

IMG_0542.jpeg

My cooler/humidor came a couple of days early. I’ve washed the inside and getting ready to start seasoning it in a couple of hours. I’m needing some baking soda to get the plastic smell out and I should be storing cigars in a few days.

Dropped into the local cigar shop and found a couple of AF Hemingway Signature maduros. I have some Tennessee Whiskey on the rocks, the fan on high, and I’m going to light this up.
View attachment 572547
I know that Arturo Fuente produces these in a smaller ring size as a throwback to earlier times, but I wish that they produced this maduro in a gordo. 😁

Medium to full body with coco and leather and a hint of spice. A very satisfying smoke, even on a hot afternoon. This would be better appreciated on a cooler evening with a breeze.

Dropped into the local cigar shop and found a couple of AF Hemingway Signature maduros. I have some Tennessee Whiskey on the rocks, the fan on high, and I’m going to light this up.
View attachment 572547
You got me thinking about the Hemingway, great smoke. I have one in my box but I’ve been been sorta planning on this Kintsugi for tonight.
Hemingway tomorrow maybe.IMG_7250.jpeg

I have been wanting to try that Kintsugi for a while. I think the only way I’m going to get one is by ordering it.
Seems like my regular shop always has them and I’ll get a couple every now and then. Kinda cinnamony but not sweet. Nutty maybe. Good for a cool evening. I’d recommend it.

Reactions: loggervol

VN Store

Back