Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

So was trying to wait till tomorrow to break these out but the weather was just too nice to wait.

Needs no introduction, the legendary Monte #2. Most sticks do well in storage for a bit but these are generally good right out of the box (tho this box is from 2020 anyway).
IMG_2584.jpeg

Thought if I’m in the pool this counts as exercising 😜
IMG_2585.jpeg

View attachment 575223View attachment 575224
Got a Thompson’s package today. 6 five packs and a Nicaraguan sampler.

The perdomo, Oliva master blend, blind man’s, double corojo, San cristobol and la aroma”s are my 5 packs.

A lot of tasty sticks in that. Honestly i dont see a single one that is not pretty good, though I havent tried the Hellion.

Reactions: loggervol
I received an order from Thompson's this week, too; but yours supercedes mine. Smooth smoking, friend. :cool:

I was just glad to get what I got. Seems like everything was either on back order or sold out.

I really don’t know much about the Nicaraguan’s. I think I’ve had the RyJ 1875. And, I had never heard of the Jericho bell.

I usually like most Nicaraguan blends though.

Sorry, Jericho hill

Last edited:
Reactions: txbo and feathersax
I guess I should have waited.?

View attachment 575249
Well, I received an order of 35 cigars just last week and still pulled the trigger on four five packs - Cohiba Macassar Grand toro, Cohiba Red Dot robusto, Cohiba Blue Robusto Honduran, and Rocky Patel Vintage ‘03 Robusto Cameroon.

VN Store

Back