Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Ah, the retired life. A Rothschild with my second cup of coffee this morning, and a Macassar with some Tennessee sipping whiskey mid-afternoon. On a Thursday no less…
i-cant-imagine-what-it-must-be-like-for-you-i-cant-imagine-being-in-your-shoes.gif

Tin man
IMG_0661.gif

I have some of those coming. How was it?
We require a full review. 😎

I’ve liked it so far. It’s not a flavor bomb but it’s solid. It’s a man’s cigar taste wise. Leather earthiness, and tobacco. A mild nutty flavor and a mild sweetness, and maybe a little bit of coffee or espresso. I’m into the last of the 2/3 and it has been consistent taste wise. Also a very mild pepper.

A very well put together cigar. Holds a nice ash, a perfect burn line with tons of smoke. Just a very solid stick.

I don’t know if it would be everyone’s ideal cigar but it’s worth trying and I would definitely smoke it again.

Medium/medium + cigar

I’ve liked it so far. It’s not a flavor bomb but it’s solid. It’s a man’s cigar taste wise. Leather earthiness, and tobacco. A mild nutty flavor and a mild sweetness, and maybe a little bit of coffee or espresso. I’m into the last of the 2/3 and it has been consistent taste wise. Also a very mild pepper.

A very well put together cigar. Holds a nice ash, a perfect burn line with tons of smoke. Just a very solid stick.

I don’t know if it would be everyone’s ideal cigar but it’s worth trying and I would definitely smoke it again.

Medium/medium + cigar
Great, looking forward to it.

Reactions: loggervol
If you are going to be a shill for CP at least do it properly and give us a link 😁

One thing I have noticed is that CP is doing a number of babylon Bee ads - good stuff.
I really wasn’t thinking, most of their deals are usually on the home page. I get emails from famous and Thompson. I’ve only seen one deal that I thought was worth posting.

I may not be the most tech savvy person. I had to get my wife help me get that link.

😱😁

VN Store

Back