Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Interesting. I had one that was not Maduro but was a tasty cigar IIRC. Don’t remember on construction

If you have more of them, I’m requesting a proper review next time.

It had a nice taste. I just had a hard time keeping it lit and it coned on me. But, the coning could have been my fault.

Reactions: Gandalf
It had a nice taste. I just had a hard time keeping it lit and it coned on me. But, the coning could have been my fault.
It could just be that individual cigar. I had one double Château Fuente’s wrapper unravel on me. That’s never happened with any other AF cigar that I’ve smoked.

Reactions: loggervol
Notable cigars I’ve enjoyed during the past 12 months include

Quorum Double Gordo - produced by J. C. Newman, the filler is premium Nicaraguan short cuts (use a punch). The shade grown is a mild to medium “big ol’ grassy stick.” I bought one at a liquor store counter during my visit with my sister in October of last year and smoked it after the Vols victory over Ala****. That alone would make me fond of this cigar, but it is an enjoyable smoke suitable for Summer evenings.

AB Prensado - One of my five-pack fever discoveries, I consider it an exemplary corojo wrapper cigar.

Cohiba Macassar - Five pack fever allowed me to purchase at a discount and try Cohiba’s non-Cuban offerings. This one stands out. Balanced spice & wood with medium body, complex flavor, and a creamy smoothness in the middle third. Every one that I’ve smoked has burned perfectly with a good draw and firm ash.

Oliva MB3 - Another afforded by five pack fever, dark chocolate, cafe con leche, leather, spice with a hint of sweetness, to me, a masterful blend indeed.

I could go on, but I knew of many others before I joined this thread - My Father, San Cristóbal, Gispert, Brick House… Though AFs are still my go to brand, my appreciation has been expanded.

Salute!

IMG_0628.jpeg

First time having this and if the rest is like the light up, it’s going to be really good.

Cinnamon, graham cracker, pecans and maybe a slight caramel sweetness. The retro with this stick adds to the flavor..

Not the straightest burn line but good enough. And, a nice draw, almost effortless but not to easy.

So far, this has been my favorite Alec Bradley cigar. Would definitely recommend this cigar.

Robusto size

The only thing that I have fault with this stick, it’s a fast burner. I would recommend getting a toro size.

This is how much I liked this cigar.
IMG_0630.jpeg

Last edited:
Thought I would have a bit of Texas single malt with this one. The pre light draw on these is so delicious.
View attachment 581962

Such a gorgeous start to the evening. Eru has truly blessed His steward.
View attachment 581963
Yes, I’m sure Tom is somewhere singing a most wonderful song to finish the day. Probably making his way home from the edge of his forest.

😁

VN Store

Back