Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Reactions: malinoisvol

I’ve not had great luck with CP.

Last edited:
Enjoying a RP vintage 2003 with my second cup this morning. Before lighting it, I declared, “Give us this day our daily bread.” A little weird, but these cigars have a bit of whole grain bread in their flavor. I like these cigars. They’re well made, good draw, burn perfectly, firm ash, smooth complex flavor.

IMG_1728.jpeg

Found a Quorum double gordo maduro for sale as a single. It’s a big ol’ grassy stick in a maduro wrapper. 😁 I made the mistake of using my cigar cutter. Though these have fine Nicaraguan filler, it’s short cuts. Forgot my own advice to use a punch for these and have had to remove the occasional bit of tobacco from my lips. It’s been a good smoke, burning well with clouds of smoke and firm ash.

Can anyone tell what flavor I’m in the mood for today? 😁
IMG_2783.jpeg

The black market’s I have had tend more coco nib than sweet chocolate, and I have had a few. Let’s see if this hits the spot.

As a follow up, take a look at that fine ash. Some nice construction there eh? I don’t smoke many AB, but when I do, it’s black market. 😀
IMG_2788.jpeg

Last edited:
Can anyone tell what flavor I’m in the mood for today? 😁
View attachment 586480

The black market’s I have had tend more coco nib than sweet chocolate, and I have had a few. Let’s see if this hits the spot.

As a follow up, take a look at that fine ash. Some nice construction there eh? I don’t smoke many AB, but when I do, it’s black market. 😀
View attachment 586528
Nice ash.

Reactions: Nkyvolfan

VN Store

Back