Cigar /Pipe Smoking thread

Puro Dominica.
Not sure about the label. I feel like most non Cuban Cohibas have similar labels.
No the non-cuban Cohiba have the red label for the Cameroon cigar and a blue label which I believe is Nicaraguan and a silver with gold label and I think Cohiba just came out with a new stick that has been aged in wine caskets or something. I used to buy Cohiba cameroon cigar all the time about 6 years ago but it was $12 and went up to $16 then $18 then $21 and now it's about $24. For that price, I prefer any Davidoff or Placensia Alma De Campo.

Honestly not a big Cohiba fan and haven’t had a real Cuban one in a long, long time. I only get these or the Macassars occasionally from Thompson’s 5 pack fever. They’re ~$5 per stick that way. Macassars are often backordered.

Reactions: Tin Man

Last edited:
Reactions: malinoisvol
I just got this beautiful sand-blasted spoon in the mail. It'll be time for some quality THCA-infused hemp flower shortly!

grav-r-sandblasted-spoon-4.jpg

After the rain, enjoyed this tasty Cohiba Black with a couple of chocolate filled pastries Mrs Gandalf made. I must say, these are tasty. Well formed, was a good draw and construction. Smooth burn and good temperature even into the last 3rd. Lots of chocolate flavor.

I will say these are massively overpriced though. The standard retail on them is same as Davidoff Churchill late hour and while these are quite tasty, they are not even close to that. The Davidoff's are overpriced as well but are so so so good they are actually worth it.

If you can get these on a cheaper go on a 5 pack however, I do recommend them. More chocolaty than the also excellent Macassar but not nearly as complex. Fewer notes but well playedx.

IMG_3318.jpeg

Last edited:
After the rain, enjoyed this tasty Cohiba Black with a couple of chocolate filled pastries Mrs Gandalf made. I must say, these are tasty. Well formed, was a good draw and construction. Smooth burn and good temperature even into the last 3rd. Lots of chocolate flavor.

I will say these are massively overpriced though. The standard retail on them is same as Davidoff Churchill late hour and while these are quite tasty, they are not even close to that. The Davidoff's are overpriced as well but are so so so good they are actually worth it.

If you can get these on a cheaper go on a 5 pack however, I do recommend them. More chocolaty than the also excellent Macassar but not nearly as complex. Fewer notes but well playedx.

View attachment 609714
5pack Robusto 39.99 on Cigar Page.

Reactions: loggervol
Admittedly, the AF maduros’ coco is more evident before they’re lit and in the smell of the smoke rising from the lit stick.

Reactions: loggervol

VN Store

Back