Clarence Thomas in Hot Water (Alito too!)

This is why liberal men are so cringy.

For most of us it’s: man meets woman, they learn about each other’s value and move forward if they’re aligned.

For many liberal men it’s: man meets woman, learns about her values, and then says “I believe everything you do!” #MaleFeminists

So in Luther’s mind clearly all men must date the way he does by trying their best to show to have no values of their own and merely mimic those of the woman. #ImWithHer
Quite possibly one of the top ten stupidest posts this year.

If your post actually reflects what is going on (or more accurately, not going on) in your head; well then, bless your heart.

I am saying that they should be held to a higher standard. You apparently have none. Plane tickets, resort room nights and staying for extended periods on a mega yacht qualify.

Yes, obviously I'm about no standards at all in this constitutional republic....
Which is why I pointed out that SCOTUS governs itself in such matters. If they want to say no 'mega' for justices, I imagine they'd say no 'mini' either. Perhaps no 6-7 figure book deals or supplemental income either since anything could be a conflict.
Happy?

Last edited:
Thomas is unethical. He's also misrepresented his and his wife's financial situation on annual financial disclosure forms
for years. You can pretend it's not big deal, but an unethical Supreme is a big deal. Even if all the trips, gifts and favors didn't
alter his votes--and he's been a straight uber-conservative all along--the point is, you don't do it. It's about personal integrity.
Look at how the gangster tainted the presidency--made a mockery of the office with his rampant corruption: nepotism, conflicts of interests,
profiting personally from your public office, abuse of power, on and on. It's high-scale corruption. But the GOP & conservative
fat cats have never placed much importance on ethics--look at which party is always opposed to tighter ethical requirements for Congress.
Look at the Tenneessee GOP--clearly abusing its power in the House. We see how, with conservatives, "family values"
have been replaced with politicized values. If this had been one of the progressive justices, the conservatives would be hysterical. And
how about Jan. 6? Can you imagine the Maga response if, say, Obama had lost and run around claiming election fraud for weeks and inciting
an attack on the Capitol? Values themselves have been corrupted.

Thomas is unethical. He's also misrepresented his and his wife's financial situation on annual financial disclosure forms
for years. You can pretend it's not big deal, but an unethical Supreme is a big deal. Even if all the trips, gifts and favors didn't
alter his votes--and he's been a straight uber-conservative all along--the point is, you don't do it. It's about personal integrity.
Look at how the gangster tainted the presidency--made a mockery of the office with his rampant corruption: nepotism, conflicts of interests,
profiting personally from your public office, abuse of power, on and on. It's high-scale corruption. But the GOP & conservative
fat cats have never placed much importance on ethics--look at which party is always opposed to tighter ethical requirements for Congress.
Look at the Tenneessee GOP--clearly abusing its power in the House. We see how, with conservatives, "family values"
have been replaced with politicized values. If this had been one of the progressive justices, the conservatives would be hysterical. And
how about Jan. 6? Can you imagine the Maga response if, say, Obama had lost and run around claiming election fraud for weeks and inciting

I’ve never read so many vague accusations. Most of which were off topic and just rambling. But let’s start here:

What specifically has Thomas misrepresented financially?

And how did Trump personally profit from his office

A liberal justice (RBG) has done similar things and there were no “hysterical” conservatives about it

A liberal justice (RBG) has done similar things and there were no “hysterical” conservatives about it
RBG & Scalia on vacation together in India. Bet that wasn’t cheap.

1681145827563.png

Was this a gift? Who gifted it?
And was it reported???

Reactions: Vol8188
Yes, obviously I'm about no standards at all in this constitutional republic....
Which is why I pointed out that SCOTUS governs itself in such matters. If they want to say no 'mega' for justices, I imagine they'd say no 'mini' either. Perhaps no 6-7 figure book deals or supplemental income either since anything could be a conflict.
Happy?

Expensive gifts should be rejected. PERIOD. Don't like that rule don't take the job.

Integrity? When was the last time a justice made a ruling based strictly on interpreting the Constitution (which is what they're supposed to do) rather than being influenced by their politics? You want integrity in our judicial system then the process needs to be changed. The court shouldn't be political.

I am fine with a dollar value on the gift, but you aren't because you lack backbone and ethics.

Because you’re trying to assign dollar values to staying at a friends place or riding on your friends boat. Surely you see a problem with that

If we went out for drinks and I gave you a ride home, should you report the dollar amount that ride would have costed you if you’d rented that model of vehicle? Because that’s the nonsense game you’re playing with boats

Because you’re trying to assign dollar values to staying at a friends place or riding on your friends boat. Surely you see a problem with that

If we went out for drinks and I gave you a ride home, should you report the dollar amount that ride would have costed you if you’d rented that model of vehicle? Because that’s the nonsense game you’re playing with boats

Little different than a fully paid for vacation, hoss.

Airline tickets, stays at expensive resorts and vacations aboard his yacht.

Vacations aboard his yacht translates from woke to English as “he went on a boat with his friend”

Can you show me evidence that Crow bought airline tickets for Thomas or that he rented an expensive resort for Thomas?

Or is your actual complaint that he stayed at a friends vacation home and rides with his friend in his plane?

VN Store

Back